You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

February 2019 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the February 2019 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    Congratulations to all member and editor who is in the list of February 2019 Cash Payments. Thanks, webmaster for this announcement
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

As usual, the webmaster announced the cash payments for the month of February 19. I congratulate all the members who got cash credits for this month. I also got some cash payment and I just uploaded the invoice. I thank ISC and the webmaster for announcing these rewards.
    drrao
    always confident

Thanks, ISC for announcing the cash payment. I am happy to join this site as since I have joined the site I have got 3 payments. Before joining the site I was not sure if I will be paid or not as there are lots of site on the internet which don't pay and your hard work goes in vain. But that's the case with this site as it's a legit site.

I congratulate other members too for getting the cash payment this month and wish more and more people join this site and make it more famous and enjoyable.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

My thanks to the Webmaster for his prompt announcement of the Cash Payment for February 2019 and congratulations to all who received their payments this month. As usual, feeling happy to find my name on the list.

Members and editors, keep up the good work. This site always remains vibrant because of your concerted efforts.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

I congratulate all the members who are receiving cash credits for the month of Feb19.

Keep contributing and all the best.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My hearty congrats to all those who have got cash credits for the month of Feb'19. Let us all contribute our best in future also.

Keep contributing and all the best

Knowledge is power.

Thanks for announcing the cash payment. This time I have also been benefited and already submitted by Invoice for effecting payment.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Congratulations to all the members who have received the cash payment for the month of February!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

Congratulations to all the members of ISC who got the cash payment for this month. I am so glad to declare that even I am one amongst these members. Although I don't get much time to contribute here, I try my best to provide good quality content whenever possible. I hope I will be contributing more to this wonderful website.

Hearty congrats to all who have been paid in this month. I too on the list of payees. I have uploaded the invoice and waiting for ISC to credit it into my account.
    No life without Sun

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payment for the month of February 2019. Thank you Timmy sir for the usual timely announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My congratulations to all the members who have received the cash award for their contribution in different sections of ISC.
    This is a great platform and we can use it and continue learning and contributing to ISC.
    And earn rewards!

Congratulation members for receiving your payments!

Congratulations to all those whose name figures in the list of 'payments announced for the month of Feb 2019'!
    When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!

Congratulations to those who made to the list for the payment! Best of luck to others for the next time including myself!
    shampasaid

I congratulate to all the members including editors who have received the cash payment of February month. Thanks Timmy sir for announcing my payment too. I already uploaded payment invoice on 2 march.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.