You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Returning to ISC after a break.

Dear friends, In September 2018, I had to take a break for my other commitments and could not have time to regularly contribute to ISC. I didn't want to post a couple of replies and stay away for a few days.

Hopefully, from now, I would be able to contribute more often. Missed ISC, the contests and the regular exchange of ideas and knowledge, the locking of threads, etc. Above all, the joy of being able to interact with fellow ISCians and the Editorial team.
    Welcome back, Natarajan. Your absence was felt much by the ISC family. Very pleased to see you back.
    No life without Sun

Welcome back, Natarajan. After a gap of almost 6 months, you are back on ISC. We missed you a lot. Hope we will have your regular presence and I hope you will contribute to the best possible. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Welcome back. Many of us were eagerly waiting for your return. Best wishes!
    Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

Respected Sir Welcome back in ISC after half a year gap,
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Welcome back and hope you will enrich this platform with your experience and knowledge.

I remember your good contributions in forum as well as Ask Experts section. Some of them were truly benchmarks for us which we are still observing.

Your coming back will definitely strengthen these sections.

So, all the best and stay for a long time here so that we can sail in this creative journey together.

Knowledge is power.

Nice to see you back active in ISC. Welcome.

Welcome back to the site. Hope to see you frequently here on the site.

It happens when we have other commitments in such case we have to decide the priorities of the work.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Hey welcome back. We were discussing your whereabouts only here. We all missed your views and posts. Glad that you are back .
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Welcome back,Mr Natarajan I heard your name and you was very active member in ISC . I hope you will start participation again here. Previously I was also more active but currently less active I tried to post at least one post in 2 days but some times it become big gap due to other work and responsibilities any way enjoy your journey at ISC again.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

Welcome back, Natarajan! Glad that you have decided to spend some quality time with ISC. Your absence was felt and so hearing from your end is good news. Do chip in as and when you get sufficient time.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

Thankyou all for the kind words, humbled to hear that my absence was felt, this is what I admire about ISC.

Welcome back! At times we had to remain busy with other commitments and for that, we miss many favourite activities. ISC is undoubtedly a wonderful platform to share our views and we learn a lot from various sections. As a regular contributor, when you remained absent you missed the interesting activities on this platform and the other members too missed your presence.

I am sure from now on you will be able to manage some time to contribute to different sections like before and I wish you all the best.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• Sign In to post your comments