You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

Credit not reflecting on my account

The revenue share bonus for both Jan'19 & Feb'19 have been announced but no credit has been reflecting in my account. It's a request to kindly look into the matter & do the needful.
    Yeah something similar happened to me too. An amount of 200 Rs was not credited last month but before I could report that payment was announced. I hope your matter gets solved soon.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

I haven't got any updates or concerns yet from the ISC team. Requesting to pl. let me know if something got missed out on my end on account of anything.

The Webmasters have been informed. Please wait for a clarification from them on the issues reported here.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Hello Ved Prakash Anand

The top 20 contributors are selected for Revenue Share Bonus in each month. In Jan 2019, your name is not there in top 20 lists. Also the Revenue Share Bonus for Feb 2019 is not yet announced.

Ok. I have my reply & so the ISC can close this thread.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.