You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Do you think Congress party will bounce back in this Election?

Do you think Congress party will bounce back in this Election? I think they did well in 3 state election and win that is wonder for all of us. Will Public support in center election also and Congress will able to win enough seat .

In case Congress get good seat then who will be PM?
    Forming the government in Rajasthan by the Congress party could be an exception seeing the trends but winning the MP as well as Chhattisgarh by the same Congress party was a surprise for any of us including the party itself. In addition, it would be seemingly unfair to compare the position of any of the political party at the state level to that of at the Central level because each time the focus & the priority of the voters are different. Anyhow for both levels the image plays an important roles as a deciding factor & in accordance to this the Congress party is lacking far behind & this is mainly due to its leadership which has created antinational image of himself that repeatedly he continued with raising his suspicions including to that of the decisions of the SC, the Election commission with his other leaders continued to speak in favor of our neighboring country & at the same time doubting the role & the actions of our armed forces. One more thing that this leadership don't carry any credentials along with that he is still on bail on the corruption charges & this all will surely do much damage to this party by reducing to even lesser seats as they also not having any major alliances to the regional levels as well.

Today our country is passing through a transitional state. Many people are happy with the present regime and feel that a lot of developmental work has been done.

At the same time there are many who feel that on the front of employment and job generation, nothing has been done. So the people have mixed feelings for the present regime. Then there are people who are affiliated to different parties. In such a situation it is not easy to predict the poll results. Only after the exit polls something will emerge.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

I feel that Congress already bounced back towards upward direction during the Assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh and Rajasthan. After the Pulwama massacre and Balakot air-strike, it will again start going down.
    Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

The Congress victory in three states are only a marginal win. BJP has its strong foothold in those states and in other states except the southern states TN, AP, Kerala and Karnataka. BJP's alliance with AIADMK would do good for BJP to get AIADMK support in the parliament. I am of the opinion that BJP will win over the situation and retain the power after the 2019 elections, despite the odds they are facing from the opposition parties. Though the opposition is united as an opportunist, they are not sure of their Prime Ministerial candidate.

@ Most astrologers have predicted that Modi will continue to rule India.

No life without Sun

The chances for Congress to win the elections of Parliament are very remote. I don't think they can win. The three State assembly results shown a little upward trend for Congress. But we can't think the same in the whole country.

The situation will be different then and at the time parliament elections. The Prime minister showed excellent leadership qualities in the recent developments in Pakistan border and the whole country is appreciating the skills of him. He is successful in making Pakistan alone and got the support of all countries including China. This has become a positive point to the government and many people are supporting the actions of the government.
    So I don't have any doubt about the winning of BJP in the coming elections.

drrao
    always confident

Few weeks back Congress appeared to be in a comfort zone as they saw themselves winning in 3 states.

Subsequent to the terrorist attack in Kashmir and India's bold step to combat that, it has changed the situation drastically.

The global community has also applauded India's stand and reaction to the terrorist attack. The public has also realized the strength of the present leadership.

We always take example of Israel in tackling terrorism and racial forces. Our recent action has confirmed that we are no way less than Israel in that matter.

In this situation BJP has got an advantage. Whether you call it mileage or blessings of changed circumstances, they are and will be benefited.

Congress can blame it on fate or destiny.

Knowledge is power.

The eagerness of BSP-SP to give more seats in UP shows that Congress is going to do well in UP as well. The large states of north which considered to be BJP strong hold like MP, Rajasthan, Chattaisgarh, Gujarat and UP are going swing towards congress. This shows that BJP may not be able to get numbers in next election.
    But they took full risk by using some power against Pakistan and i think for next couple of months Media favorite news will be Nationalism and Pakistan. But this may not swing major votes towards BJP.

"But this may not swing major votes towards BJP."--------------The reaction of the media channels and newspapers favoured by the opposition parties indicates exactly the opposite. The scenario has totally changed after Pulwama and Balakot.
    Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

You yourself tell what our media was telling for three states election in MP, Rajasthan and Chattisgarh. So, Blind believe on media channel should be avoided.

Yes its true Congress already bounce back on winning Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh and Rajasthan election that is the reason I post this question will they repeat winning or NDA will win and Modi will be PM again. I hope so Modi will be PM again.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

Our Indian citizens are not the kids of the past. Even a kid knows what is politics, who is Modi and who is Rahul. What is SP and BSP, what is DMK and AIADMK. They also know what is state government and central government. Congress might have won the three state assembly elections, but is very difficult to win election to our Parliament. Unlike in the past decades, voters think and speak politics and vote for the right.
    No life without Sun

This time no single party will get an absolute majority. State elections are somewhat different than the national one though the result of assembly election has some reflection on choosing the parliamentarians.

We all know the position of the Congress during the 2014 elections. Congress is looking for allies in all the states and they have formed a grand alliance of many opposition parties. Presently the Congress is not in a position to form the government alone at the centre and whoever forms the government this time, it will be consisting of many allies.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

This time one cannot speculate who will win. But the way the present government has worked I think the people are happy and would like to see Modi again as a prime minister.

If anyhow congress manages to win then Rahul Gandhi will become the prime minister for sure.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

I think if Congress not able to decide PM from Gathbandhan then how Public can believe that they will do good after win. They need to bring strong leader for PM then something can happen.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

If Congress alliance party wins the election, and if they decide to make Rahul Gandhi as Prime Minister, I am sure, Dr. SubramanyaSwamy will play his role well, not to see Rahul Gandhi as PM of India. There are certain secret thoughts in his mind to stop him becoming Prime Minister of India. As of now. RG was caught in a case and is on bail. My prediction is - RG will not and cannot become Prime Minister.
    No life without Sun

The members have come-up with different facets of political dilemmas & surprisingly sad that even many still intend to go for the comedians & non-serious political leaders. For sure that all those must be having their own motives but it is disappointing & disrespectful on our end to not to understand this. When a leader raises objections to each of the Constitutional bodies & go on to encourage the audiences to say, "Chaukidaar Chor Hai". then I am confused about what kind of administration & leadership that those audiences would be aiming at.

I think that Congress will have more gains and growth than of 2014. But I do not foresee Congress coming back to rule the country. I do not think there is such a strong anti-incumbency in the country in general. There may be some local issues in that regard.

But what can make things take a different turn is the electoral arithmetic. A clever permutation and combination may make results quite different.

But I do not see any strong possibility and probability for that as of now.

Congress has nothing lose and BJP has nothing to gain. So, it is clear that Congress will do lot better this time.

• Sign In to post your comments