You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

My cash credits dont reflect in my account

Recently I got a cash prize for forum responses. But that did not add put to my total earnings yet. And also there is a delay in payment this time. Are other members facing the similar problem?

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Delete Attachment

Aditya your query has been forwarded to our editors. They will look into the problem and soon the necessary action will be taken.
    Live life Kingsize!

The amount shown in the Forum responses credits is the amount you got so far in forum responses. It will go on showing the cumulative amount. It will not reflect at one time.
    The second one is the cash payment announced this month to you. My amount is also not credited. I think it will be deposited in the coming week. I think you might have uploaded your invoice.

drrao
    always confident

Any amount you earn will get added to your cumulative earnings. When a cash payment is announced for you, the announced amount will be deducted from your account. I don't see any reason not to have your forum response earnings not reflected in your total earnings. It is possible that when you earn some amount in some section, you may have lost some of other earnings by getting your posts deleted or moved to pending.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

I am sorry Tony Sir, but this was awarded after my payment. So I can't take it as a deduction from my earnings. And also only two of my threads were took down but that was long before this payment was announced. Please look into it once again. If the above mentioned cash prize was truly awarded to me then my credit score should increase, but it has not since the last payment.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

• Sign In to post your comments