You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Who will be trump card player for this one day cricket world cup Year 2019?

Who will be trump card player for this one day cricket world cup Year 2019? Like Turner can be for Australia , Kedar Jadhav or Vijay Shankar can be trump card for India same way what will be option for other team Like Srilanka, England , South Africa etc

Trump card meaning is can be used for winning purpose in last over or last batting on required run or Hitting run for winning purpose .
    In my opinion, Vijay Shanker will be a triumph card player for India in the coming world cup tournaments. He can bat well in the slog overs and also bowl very effectively in the last overs of the game. He proved it once recently in one or two games. Kedar Jadhav is also a player with a lot of skills but I feel Vijay Sanker will be much better as a triumph card for India than Kedar.
    Turner proved to be a match winner for Australia in the 4th one day match in the series.

drrao
    always confident

World cup 2019 will be an interesting event and in the world cricket things are shaping quite nicely, so I am expecting a better game of cricket.

Slog overs are a real threat to the opposition team and those who control their nerves and keep calm would surely prove a better side.
    So is the case with the batting department, we need some extraordinary talent to score massive hits. We need phenomenal performers during the even Vijay Shanker can be a surprising packet and triumph card for India provided captain use him well.

Every player will be a crucial and crunch game. Players need to show some responsibilities and play extraordinary cricket. I wish all the best to the men in blue!

We cannot predict the performance of a player, especially in the world cup. Someone whom we dont think emerges out to be the match winner for a team. I think Bomrah will be a match winner in the world cup for India. He has been playing well these days as he bowls well in the slog overs. Moreover, Shikar Dhawan will also be a key player for India. Steve Smith and David Warner may be the game changers for Australia. Lasith Malinga still remains Sri Lanka's best bowler and the key to any chance of Sri Lanka making an impact in England. He is still like the youngsters and is capable of changing the game at any stage.

Shimron Hetmyer who could be a key player for West Indies. The dashing left-hander from Guyana is already being compared with former great player Brian Lara and has already made three centuries in his 20 ODIs with a strike rate even better than the masterful Gayle. So he can be a match winner for them.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

• Sign In to post your comments