You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic based month end TOW contest for Feb'19 (Winners)

Our ISCians have once again proved that they can explore the meaning of any word with their creative skill and the Topic-based TOW contest for last month on topic - Wink(ing) received a good response with 13 entries and presenting their thoughts in a unique way.

And the Winner in this TOW contest is:
    Venkiteswaran for the thread - Before next wink, refer a Winkipedia
    ~ A hilarious thread connecting wi-fi and blink to derive a Winkipedia!

It is also decided to award a Special Prize to the following:
    1. Sankalan Bhattacharya for the thread - The memory of a wink
    ~ An interesting thread linking the wink with the pet and presenting in a nice way!
    2. Shampa Sadhya for the thread - Let winking be a pleasure
    ~ Given a different dimension to the word with a suggestion to take it as a normal gesture!
    3. Vij for the thread - The Wink was an integral part of their early parenthood
    ~ A well presented thread which reflects the happening in every house during the childhood.
    4. Aditya Mohan for his thread A falsely accused wink
    ~ A creative story of a wink, of course does happen in a movie!

The winners will get 60 pts and 60 c.c each while the Special prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c each. All other entries would be given cash credits based on the quality of the post. Congratulations to all the winners!

Members, please join us to congratulate the winners.
    It was a very interesting contest and the participation was also good. We really enjoyed this while reading the various entries.

Now results are announced and I congratulate all the winners for their outstanding contributions in this theme based TOW.

Keep it up and all the best.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

This is to congratulate all the winners for their excellent contributions and winning the contest. The topic is good and the responses are also encouraging. I wish the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming days. All the best to them.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulation to all the winners for the award. It was an interesting contest, though I didn't participate into it, I like the contribution of the members! May you win many more awards on ISC.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Congratulations to all winners for the award they receive. Nice experience. i like this contest.

It was really a very interesting contest and I congratulate all the winners for their respective awards. Well done and keep contributing.
    Knowledge is power.

I congratulate Mr. Venkiteswaran for producing the best wink (related post). Appreciations to Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya, Ms. Shampa Sadhya, Mr. Vij and Mr. Aditya Mohan for their award-winning winks.
    Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

Hearty congrats to all the best winking winners. Well done Members. Keep up your good winking.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to all the winners. It was a good contest and the threads were interesting. I liked the winning thread as it was interesting and nicely written by the author. Hope to see many more contests like this.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations to all the winners. This was a fun contest and we all loved following this. There was immense creativity in this contest.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

My congratulations to all the winners of this contest. The contest was really interesting and all the participants have posted their entries based on different aspects of the topic.

All of them have done a very good job and my best wishes to all the participants in this contest.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

congratulations to all the winners. The topic selected was unique and I liked reading about all the different aspects of winking!
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the winners. The contest was interesting. I loved the topic personally. Winking is a negative trait so, I wrote about it in a positive manner. I loved participating in this contest. I am expecting many more such competitions in the near future.
    shampasaid

Hearty congratulations to all the winners! The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

My hearty congratulations to Venkiteswaran sir for getting the Thread of the week award in the Topic-based month end contest. I also congratulate all the special prize getters of this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• Sign In to post your comments