You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How do you rate Indian team's performance in yesterday's cricket match.

Yesterday's match was the series decider. Match started with a negative note as India lost the toss. Indian bowling was not as per the expectations. Added to that the fielding was also very bad. It gave a feeling that the players were not very serious. But half the way the bowlers came well and they were able to restrict the score to a reachable target. But then came the pathetic show of batting. It appeared as if they were not very serious of winning the match. Bhuvaneswar showed the batsmen how to bat on this wicket. The match and series is presented by Indians to Australian team. The absence of Dhoni was felt by all.
    I know every time winning is not possible. But the way in which we lost matters more.
    I want to know the comments of other members on this.
    Ordinary show and performance by the Indian cricket team cost them the match. They lost the spirit to fight at the early stage which should have been there till the last over.
    M. S. Dohni was badly missed in the decider of the game and he should have not left out of the squad.
    Fielding was also bad and sloppy. Opportunities were lost in the fielding so they lost the important game.Batting also failed as well! None was able to carry on to lead India to victory.
    But by failures, we learn to perform better and get success. Let's be positive, the Indian cricket team is talented and can come back with better performance.

The big thing are the three consecutive losses after winning two of the initial matches. I have observed them as they get easily excited after every balls which is something sensed as inexperienced or casual approach & I don't mind it because they haven't been able to look beyond to as a mere models rather than a player.

I am beginning to feel that our team is not the good contender for the up-coming World Cup.

I was surprised by the inclusion of Rishabh Pant as he is nowhere near MS Dhoni. Also, the dismissal of Jadeja was decisive and was surprised why he was given out .in my opinion he was not out. He would have changed the match if had played for some time. Of course, the bowling of Indian team was the reason for the defeat. This is not good for the morale of the team when the world cup is so close.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

I think the performance of the Australian players Khawaja and Zampa was really stunning and gave Australia the needed impetus to win. The Australian team was showing a good teamwork also.

India was struggling from the very beginning and somehow could not maintain the pace equal to the Australian counterparts. Though we lost the match but the match was very interesting. Dhoni's absence was definitely felt by the audiences.

Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments