You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Indian Premier Leage -[IPL] 2019 -which team is stronger

The 12th edition of VIO Indian Premier League -IPL 12 is set to start on 23rd March 2019 at Chennai. In the first match of the IPL 12 Royal challengers , Bengaluru-RCB will lock horns with Chennai Super Kings. The other six teams in the fray are Delhi Dare devils, Rajastan Royals, Kings XI Punjab, Kolkata Knight riders, Mumbai Indian and Sunrisers Hyderabad. The matches in league phase will be played on home and away basis. The Indian skipper will lead RCB and Indian start cricketer Dhoni will lead Chennai super Kings. Similarly other Indian stars like Shikhar Dhawan, Rohith Sharma are rare to go. Every team in the IPL is balanced in all respects. Who will come out victorious. Let us wait and watch.
    Chennai super kings have been phenomenal during all the seasons of ipl. M S Dhoni-led Chennai super kings have shown a great performance in iplt20. Though all other teams are also well balanced but MS Dhoni's outperformed the other teams in ipl.
    Rajasthan royal, Royal challenges Bangalore, Mumbai Indians, sunrise Hyderabad are all well talented and high caliber teams. They have the ability to turn the game around.
    Waiting for this sessions IPL and let's see who is going to lift this session of IPL.

Now, Delhi Capital is the Strongest team in IPL because of the best opener(Shaw &Dhawan), middle order(Rishab Pant & Iyar), Spinner( Mishra & Lamichhane) and fast bowler(Boult and Rabada). Best combination.

In my opinion Chennai Super Kings is comparably stronger team. Chennai Super Kings is lead by legendary cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni. Ably supported by Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, Ambatti Rayudu, Kedar Jadav, Murali Vijay with foreign players like Bravo, Watson, Du Plesis, Imran Tahir
    With Regards and Best wishes,

Krishnadas

"If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

All teams stand a chance. The Indian team did extremely well in Australia but they lost to Australia in our home ground. All depends on that particular day how the team performs. So it is very difficult to predict who is going to be the winners in this league.
    But I feel there will be a tough fight between Chennai Super Kings and Delhi Daredevils. However, the Dhoni lead Chennai team will have definitely an edge on other teams.

drrao
    always confident

I think sunrise Hyderabad is technically best team in IPL they are much strong in bowling if they make more than 150 run then they give good fight by bowling second best team in Punjab but Punjab luck is not good so more chances is with Dhoni and Hyderabad team to win this IPL.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

As always Chennai Super Kings remain an all time threat. Having my bets on CSK this year as well.

Chennai Super Kings CSK is locking horns with Royal Challengers Bangalore-RCB on 23/03/2019 at Chennai. I am sure CSK will have advantage of home ground and support from the local fans.
    With Regards and Best wishes,

Krishnadas

"If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

• Sign In to post your comments