You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India

Did you hear Priyanka Gandhi's maiden election speech in Gujarat?

Members,
    The dates for election to parliament has been announced.
    Parties are having election fever.
    The ruling party is hopeful of going for a second term with Modi as their PM.
    Congress is trying its best to stop Modi going for a second term.
    RG and PG are busy searching for their alliance partners.

Priyanka Gandhi, the Congress Secretary first visited Gujarat to take the blessings of late Mahatma Gandhi and delivered her maiden election speech there.

Members,
    Have you watched her maiden speech in Gujarat? Was it impressive? Does she match her Grandma Indira Gandhi? Could she attract the voters of Modi's land? Will Congress win in Gujarat?
    She is better than Rahul Gandhi. There is some clarity in her talks. Now it is too early to compare with her grandmother. She has to learn many things. But some resemblances are there.
    She alone can't make the difference.It is very difficult for her to win in Gujarat. But she may be able to pull more crowds then her brother. However it may take a lot of time to get familiar.

drrao
    always confident

Congress party is desperate and struggling to project proper leader in the general election 2019. The party has no option but to fall on the Nehru, Gandhi family. The only qualification for Rahul and Priyanka is they are grandson and grand daughter of Indira Gandhi. When compared to Rahul and Priyanka there are many able leaders in Congress party . But congress party still believe that without Gandhi family party has no future. Whereas Sri. P V Narasimha Rao proved it wrong. He successfully run the Government for five years. In my opinion congress party should look for leaders other than from Gandhi family.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

• Sign In to post your comments