India still is backwards in secondary sector.
The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.
Unemployment is the biggest problem. It is ever increasing and without any relief to the educated youth. It really is a grave problem which needs some serious attention!
Basic facilities to all the household in the country can also be incorporated in the agenda, there are some people in India who lack even basic facilities! Education, pure drinking water and better health facilities are important for everyone in the country.
All these things should be the priorities of the parties.
1. Care and look after the farmers who are the backbone of India
2. Abolish income Tax of salaried class.
3. Strengthen our defence force.
4. Modify GST
5. Distribute the black money equally to one and all in India.
No life without Sun
But looking at the current political debacle wherein half of the leaders of the different political parties being released on bail, there seems no solution but being shifted to the next election time.
Any how you have asked me I like to have the following point:
1. Equal opportunities for all the people irrespective of their caste, creed and religion.
2.Creating employment to all the eligible persons.
3. Reasonable pension to the people who retired from private companies who contributed for EPF.
4. No subsidies.
5.No tax on income but tax on expenditure.
6. Banking policies should be more strict towards industrialists and bank charges for operations for individuals should be waived offf.
7. Giving the agriculture also due importance by recognising that also as in industry.
8. Retirement policy for political leaders and no pension to them.