You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Manohar Parrikar is no more.

Very sad news in the evening. The Goa Chief Minister and Ex-Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar is no more. He was suffering from pancreatic cancer for a year. He is about 64 years. He is known for his integrity and dedication. He served a lot to the public of Goa in particular and India in general.
    The former Defence Minister's health had been very unstable for several days. His condition worsened on Saturday morning. He had been to New York also during last year for his treatment. He is one of the untainted leaders of India and his attitude towards serving the people is second to none. I hope he will attain Moksha for his relentless service to the public. I hope the other members join with me in paying their tributes to this leader.
    May His Good Soul Rest in Peace. India has lost a great leader who has done his best for Goa and to our country as Raksha Mantri. My deepest condolences to his bereaved family.
    No life without Sun

Very sad news. One of the honest politicians we have seen these days. Country has lost a committed and sensible politician. May his soul rest in peace and we pray almighty to shower strength to his beloved ones to bear the loss.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

This is very sad and heart touching news. RIP.

Over the recent months, Manohar Parrikar had made public appearances with a tube in his nose, looking weak. He was one of the honest politicians in India.

Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

This is sad news and I pray for his family to bear this loss. This news came as a shock to me. From a term in defence ministry to Goa CM his contribution has been there in abundant measure.
    Surely, we have lost a great leader!

May His Good Soul Rest in Peace. Its true its big loss for India he was very strong leader in BJP and worked best in Goa as CM. There is no replacement for him . We always remember him for his contribution, strength and loving nature for Goa and country.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

R.I.P.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

It is a sad news that we have lost one of the finest political leader of our country who was known for his integrity and honesty.

I pray the almighty for the peace of departed soul.

Knowledge is power.

A great person. Well known for his honest reputation. Down to the earth personality.

May his soul rest in peace.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

May his good soul rest in the peace. He was a relentless fighter towards corruption. He contributed significantly in the upliftment of the people of Goa. Even in his health, he discharged his duty effectively without giving any excuse of his poor health.
    His service was unparallel during his chief ministership and he even rendered his service with a meagre remuneration. This reflects how great humane he was. Ian shocked to note his untimely demise and this void cannot be compensated.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.