You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Some people getting good earning from Youtube.

Some people getting good earning from Youtube. I compared some channels and I got some channel which is doing best and some not doing well , I found one example there are two channel on same topic like vlog for recipes but one channel doing earning good money and second channel not doing well but quality and content type mostly same.

Someone told me that some people doing something different to make video viral. What could be that difference which make video viral.

Please share your views so lot of peoples can get advantages on this.
    Probably one point you may adopt is posting the links of videos on different social media sites By you so that many people to see. Sending the link to your friends and known people from your email to their emails. Then they all will open the links. If they like it they forward to all their known persons. They will open. You can also ask your close friends to send the links to all their friends on mail.
    These are the ways I find to get more viewership. Otherwise asking our family members also to post the videos on the social sites and send the link to their friends also.
    Having a mutual understanding with another person and ask him to open your videos as many number of times as possible may be also a way for this.

drrao
    always confident

Sending link to group and friends will not work for long time its need hard work continuously. I also tried that but did not get success on sharing links only. I think something else will be reason to boost video viral. Nowadays some people using buy views technique also so after buy index for video may increase after that video will come up for searching on YouTube . Buy views may be one reason for viral.

Nowadays peoples are buying views for website pages also.

Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

Regular publishing of videos on youtube is most effective method to give some boost for any channel.
    Also, quality of content should be good and visitors should see videos and subscribe.

I think those who have joined Youtube earlier are now reaping the benefit as they have already established in the favourites and bookmark of their viewers.

Another thing is sustained uploading of material with good quality so that the viewers will come to see new things.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

I am posting videos regularly on YouTube but struggle for success is going on . I know quality is main factor which need lot of time for improvement. If you are expert in something that is another key to get success on Youtube. Patients is another key.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

• Sign In to post your comments