You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Best wishes to all on international Happiness day

March 20th is being celebrated as international happiness day every year.
    In 2012 the first ever UN conference on Happiness was conducted. The UN General Assembly adopted a resolution in that conference to celebrate March 20th of every year as International Happy day. It was celebrated in 2013 for the first time.
    This year's theme of this day is Share Happiness - focusing on the importance of relationships, kindness and helping each other. Every one of us wants to be happy always. Life will be happier when people are together and enjoy. Let us all pledge that we will be friendly with all and we share our joy and happiness to all. Let us see that we all will keep our relations in good harmony.
    My best wishes to all the members of ISC on this happy occasion.
    This is new information for me. I didn't know about this Day. On this Day, I wish all Members of ISC lots of happiness. I wish that India tries to emulate the example of its neighbour Bhutan, which is at the top of the Happiness Index.
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

Nice information posted by the author.

Yes, happiness is something for which all of us yearn throughout our life.

Happiness is a state of mind and people can be happy without being affluent or powerful. It is a great thing to be happy in life.

Knowledge is power.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.