You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India

Is Hema a good politician to appreciate?

Our good old dream girl Hema has been given a seat to contest from Mathura on BJP ticket. Hema thanked Modi and Amit for their greatness. Is Hema a good politician? I have never watched or heard her. She is a silent MP, I think. She says that she is different from other politicians of this country. Has she done anything for her constituency? Are her voters happy with her real-life performance? Has she the charm of the past days? Will she win and go to parliament again?
    Hema Malini was a popular cine actress. But as a politician we could not see any visible achievements in her constituency. Being a popular actress she is one of the star campaigner for BJP and the party will try to make use of her stardom during the election campaign.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

I think Hema Malini was a popular actress as well as good politicians . We could know more about him if something we hear about big achievement. Overall we can say she is good due to her simple nature and hope she is going to win this time also.
    I only surprised for one ticket for Krishna Raje from Shahjahanpur ,Krishna not able to get ticket this time but she is popular and good leader and can do well in future.

Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

From 2003 to 2009, Malini was elected to the Rajya Sabha, the upper House of parliament, as a representative of the Bharatiya Janata Party. In 2014, she was elected to the Lok Sabha. Now she is contesting as an MP. She is 70 years old. Hence she has been considered for an MP seat.
    But as a political leader, her contributions are very less. But as a glamorous cine actoress, she was going for election campaign for BJP MPs and MLAs. She had a very good name as a good actor and BJP is encashing that.
    I have never seen speaking in Lok Sabha or in Rajya Sabha.
    I don't even know any good work she has done for the people during her tenure as MP. But her glamour only is able to give her the votes and victory. As she is becoming a senior, I think she should use her position and see that she will help the people who are in need and want her help. Otherwise, there will not be any use to the people by voting her to power.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments