You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

    Father's title differet in my 10th certificate(RAI) and my all other document.(RAY)

    My father's title is different in my 10th certificate and my all other documents. it is RAI in my 10th. and RAY in my pan card, voter card, caste certificate, adhaar card and in all documents of my father. will it create problem in document verification of government job?
  • #661037
    Similar questions are asked in the Ask Expert section in this site itself and if you just go there you will get a lot of information in the matter.

    If not satisfied you can ask this as a fresh question in that section.

    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

  • #661063
    The name difference is only in your 10th certificate. Why not you have it corrected in your 11th or 12th certificate with a request for correction. That would solve your problem. Your academic certificate may not be required unless you are seeking higher education. For any other thing, your 10th certificate will not be demanded. Only Aadhar card, Voter Identity Card and Pan card would suffice.
    No life without Sun

  • #661070
    You get the name of your father corrected in your 10th certificate. For this you have to apply to the state board through your school. You have to give an application in writing regarding the mistake. You have to attach a correct proof certificate copy and you can attach your voter card and apply. The school will send it to board and they will correct it and send it back to school. You can take it back from the school.
    PAN card as a proof.

    always confident

  • Sign In to post your comments