No life without Sun
So, before people sympathise with them they themselves start telling that they are not interested in the election or any position but will continue to serve the party.
This realization is necessary if one wants to maintain ones reputation and prestige.
Same thing has repeated in the UP politics also where the son took over the reigns of his father and father gracefully accepted it. There is no other way also.
If you fight in such conditions the public will mock you.
Knowledge is power.
I too agree that he might have been made the President of India but it has not happened, So asking him to contest for a MP post is never a good aspect for his stature. It is good he was not given a ticket.
2. LK Advani strengthened BJP in 1991 by his Rath Jatra.
3. However, due to his age and various setbacks (he has lost his wife and his dearest friend Vajpai-ji) in his life, he is almost out of active politics.
4. Even in 2014, he was extremely reluctant to fight Lok Sabha election.
5. He was not active in the Lok Sabha during the last five years, unlike his previous days.
6. Everybody was sure that Advani-ji will finally retire this time.
7. I remember that those who are now shedding crocodile's tears for Advani-ji were abusing him like anything during the period 1991-2004. They used to prefer Vajpai-ji in place of Advani-ji and tried their best to create a rift between these two. People know the nature of these people.
Should we fall in their trap?
"If you are killed in action, you go to Heaven. If you win, you rule this Earth (as beautiful as Heaven). That is why, O son of Kunti, take a firm resolve and fight!"-- Shrimad Bhagwad Gita
"If you don't understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
I hope that will be done.
Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.
Can anyone spell out his good performance?
No life without Sun
I think Mr Advani might had understood this scenario and that is why he is not insisting for the seat or thing like that.
Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.
We have raised of only one politicians but many big names would also go missing like the Mayawati of BSP, Sharad Pawar of NCP. The Murli Manohar Joshi has also denied for the ticket by the party. The Satrughna Sinha will fight on Congress ticket this time & so on but at least the things will never happen like as takes place in the Congress party wherein instead of the performances "surname" matters.