You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies

Kesari , Akshay Kumar's Hindi Movie likely to become a Blockbuster

Actor Akshay Kumar's Hindi Movie KESARI is doing rounds all over India. The movie is filmed on a true story of Battle of Saragarhi. The story does like this.. after the conquest of India by the the British Empire , they try to invade Afghanistan.

The British rulers make use of Sikh regiment during invasion. Ishar Singh [Akshay Kumar] is part of the sikh regiment, named as Kesari. Ishar Singh being a true Sikh warrior was resist British orders . As a punishment Ishar Singh was sent to Saragarhi. What happens next is worth watching.... The movie is directed by Anurag Singh and music scores by Jasbir Jassi, Tanishk Bagchi,
    This film Kesari is based on the world-famous last stand of the Battle of Saragarhi took place in 1897. I wrote a Forum post on the indomitable courage of twenty-one Sikh soldiers against more than 6000 Orakzhai tribesmen.

I am eagerly waiting to watch this film. I would like to know whether it is possible to depict such valour in the film?

'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

Good information on this movie and from the post it appears to be an interesting satire.

The theme is a bit different from the normal themes and let us see the picturisation and cinematography how they are handled in this movie.

Knowledge is power.

The film ' Kesari' starring Akshay Kumar and Parineeti Chopra, crossed the collection of Rs.50 crores .
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

I have watched the movie on the first it was released and it's a very good movie one should watch it. My wife literally cried in many of the scenes. Akshay Kumar really is a great actor and no one could have played this character better than him.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

• Sign In to post your comments