You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- February'19- Winner!

With his active and valuable participation in different sections, A. B. Sivakumar emerges as the winner of the Star of the Month award for the month of February '19!

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join us in congratulating the Star of February.
    Congratulations A.B. Sivakumar for winning the prestigious monthly award. Well done! Continue with the same enthusiasm in your contributions and stay on track with the same zeal to establish a long-term relationship with ISC.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Mr A B Sivakumar on being declared as the winner February monthly award.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

Congratulations to Mr. A.B. Sivakumar for winning the prestigious award. Considering his fabulous performance, it can be said that many more awards await him in the future.
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

My hearty congratulations to Mr. A. B. Sivakumar for winning the Star of the month award for the month of February 2019. I wish him good luck to win more awards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My hearty congratulations to Mr A.B. SivaKumar for becoming the Star for the month of February 2019. He is very active in all the sections and especially his contributions to the Article section are excellent. I hope he will continue his good work and win many more awards in the coming days and I wish him all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to A.B. Sivakumar for being awarded "Star of the Month" award for February'19.
    He is contributing consistently in ISC especially in articles section since his joining the site. A deserving recognition.

Thank you so much ladies and gentlemen. I have just clocked 200 articles and this is good news for me. Many of you would have noticed that am trying to be a little more active in the Forum. Am not touching on anything controversial at all. Regarding the articles, there is plenty to write. Hope to keep going at the same pace.

Hearty congratulations for this prestigious award. With your sustained and good quality contributions, you surely deserve this.

Keep up your good work and all the best.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations! Sir. To win such a prestigious award is always a great achievement. May you achieve more and more! All the best for the future!
    shampasaid

Heartly congratulations to A.B. Sivakumar. His contribution to the article section is appreciable. Also, he is being more active in the forum section. Overall he deserves to be the star of the month award.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Congratulations for this monthly star award and this is only one laurel to appreciate for your contributions in this site.

I wish you to get more such awards in the future during your creative journey here.

Knowledge is power.

Thank you Umesh Sir.

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

Congratulations. You deserve this honour.
    O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive!
    -Sir Walter Scott

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Thank you Juana Madam.

Hearty congrats to ABSivakumar for winning the star of the month award. You really deserve this ISC award.

@ I don't know how I missed this thread to congratulate the member as a first member.

No life without Sun

Hearty congratulations, dear Mr. Sivakumar. This is, no doubt, a deserving recognition for you. Please continue contributing similar threads in future too.
    tmsankaran

My heartiest congratulation to our active member ABSivakumar for winning the star of the month award of month February'19
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.