You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Regarding Job Posts for Pending Status

I posted the job on the following dates 17th and 18th March 2019.

I submitted the jobs like in the advertisement but you put in "Pending Status". I don't know how to solve this. Give your suggestion sir, Please.

Posted jobs as follows:

1) https://www.indiastudychannel.com/jobs/441668-SRCentury-Public-School-Delhi-Careers-for-Teachers-Librarian-Electrician.aspx

2) https://www.indiastudychannel.com/jobs/441656-Modern-Public-School-Shalimar-Bagh-Delhi-Recruitment-for-PRT-TGT-Educator.aspx

Reason: "Furnish Qualification, experience, Skill sets in the relevant column too".
    Vimala, the reasons for the action having been provided, you just have to make the necessary amendments to your posts and resubmit the same, provided the vacancies are still open.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

In the first post which you have mentioned in your query here, you mentioned as 'Not Mentioned in the Print Advertisement' in the relevant column whereas in the description box you have mentioned as 'Candidate should Possess qualification and experience as per CBSE Norms and Excellent communication skills, Good command of spoken English. Strong Teaching skills and good subject knowledge' which one is true? Like this, you have made many job posts all of them kept them in pending.

Check all them and make necessary corrections wherever it is required as per the advertisement.

Further, kindly note that we cannot give away our time repeatedly for the same post often, try to understand the instructions given and make necessary corrections in the second attempt.

Thank you for our Quick response, Sir,
    I understood and I will follow the Instructions correctly Once again thank you, Sir.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.