You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW contest for the weeks 3rd Mar’ – 9th Mar’19 & 10th Mar’ – 16th Mar’19 (Winners)

Now we are announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week (TOW) awards for the weeks 3rd Mar'19 – 9th Mar'19 & 10th Mar'19 – 16th Mar'19 together. There were some interesting and meaningful threads which generated good and healthy discussion.

TOW for the week 3rd Mar'19 – 9th Mar'19
    The Winner of the TOW is –
    Vij for the thread - Distance makes the heart grow fonder
    It is decided to award Special Prize to the following:
    1. Umesh for the thread - The darkness of the whole of the world cannot extinguish a lighting candle
    2. A B Shivkumar for the thread - How often do we apologise?

TOW for the week 10th Mar'19 – 16th Mar'19
    The Winner of the TOW is –
    Neeru Bhatt for the thread - Religion is a philosophy and way of life but what if it hampers one's growth?
    And the Special Prize goes to:
    Krishnadas for the thread - Foreigners are attracted to Indian culture and traditions but we neglect them

The winner would be awarded 60 points and 60 c.c while the Special prize awardees would get 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Please join with me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to all the winners for this wonderful contribution on ISC. Your contribution was really great and you deserve awards.
    I hope you keep contributing to the different sections on ISC and win many more awards.

I am happy to see my name as one of the awardees and at the same time I congratulate all the winners for their respective awards.

Keep contributing and all the best.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

I have no doubt to say that all the award-winning Forum posts are thought-provoking and have depth. Congratulations to all award-winners. Many more analytical Forum threads are expected from all of them in future.
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

Thanks ISC for my award.

I congratulate all the other winners for their outstanding and thought provoking ideas leading to healthy and knowledgeable discussions and deliberations. A good theme can definitely generate elegant and interesting viewpoints from the members.

Let us all contribute in the forum discussions as it is the most vibrant place in ISC and contains many contemporary subjects of interest for discussions.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to winners of TOW for the relevant weeks and the special prize winners too.

Congratulations to the members of the award-winning threads. Well done, everyone!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My hearty congratulations to both Winners and Special prize getters of the Thread of the week contest for the two weeks mentioned above. Wish the prize getters to win more rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hearty congrats to all the award-winning members. well done. Members. Keep up your good work. May you tow many more TOW awards.
    No life without Sun

Many congratulations to the winners. All threads were well written and well thought. Hope to see more good threads in the coming week. I was busy in other works hope so I may too contribute more here.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Congratulations to all the winners.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

This is to convey my congratulations to all the winners for the two weeks of this month. Very good threads were selected for the awards and they deserve it. I hope the winners will continue their good work in the coming months and win many more such prizes in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best. Thanks to ISC for the encouragement they are giving for quality work
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners and special prize winners. The awarded threads are really unique to read. Hope to see more such contributions in future also.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to each and every winner of both the weeks mentioned above. Good luck in the future!
    shampasaid

Hearty congratulations to all the winners!
    The cash rewards and points to all the winners have been credited.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.