You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

Unable to add blogspot blog to ISC-Hosted Adsense account. What is the new process now?

Recently, I tried to add an old blogspot blog to my ISC-hosted AdSense account, which gave me the following alert "Please go to the host partner to add this site to AdSense".

I found out that AdSense team has brought some new changes in November, 2018.

My question is, what is the new process to add our blogs and websites to ISC-hosted AdSense account?
    Is it the same email ID for both 'Blogspot' and 'ISC'?

Try this way, go to your Blogspot 'setting'.

Click on 'Earnings' option at the left side, under 'Comments' option.

'Check' the "Show ads on blog" if it is 'unchecked'.

Follow the rest of the steps over there.

@Hafeezur Rahman P

Thanks for responding!

Actually, my BlogSpot blog was already integrated with my AdSense publisher ID. I still can find in 'Earning' option those options to Show/Hide ads on the blog.

The trouble is, I have mistakenly removed the blog from the Sites section of my hosted Adsense account. And now I cannot re-add.

When I try to add my blog again in that list on AdSense, it brings me the following message:
    "Please go to the host partner to add this site to AdSense".

Can you help me find a way to make it work?

Regards,
    Ank Arya

"Your value does not decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth"

Yes. Some changes have been added by Google. So you can't simply add the site URL (blogspot here). You should authorize your blog with adsense code. When trying to add URL, you can see some ad codes below the URL field. Read it carefully. Copy the code and paste in the head section of your blogspot blog. For that go to blogger and open the blog. Now in the left side click on theme and click on Edit HTML. Now click within the code section and press control + F where type < head > (without space). You will find the head section. Now paste the code (copied in adsense) and save. Then again add the blog site in adsense. It will be added after some verification.
    Jeba.

Ok. Try as Jeba stated. If you feel it is hard to do so...then follow the simple steps' given below.

For existing AdSense adv in Blogpost:

You can go to Blogspot where AdSense ad is there in the 'Layout' and just edit the 'Gadget' without changing anything and 'save' it. Do it for all AdSense code / gadgets only in the Blogspot likewise. Then click on 'save arrangement' in Blogspot layout.

Submit the Blog URL in AdSense. Wait for few hours / days to appear as 'Active' status in AdSense account.

For 'No' AdSense ad in Blogpost:

Get the code from 'AdSense' account by generating it manually (via 'Ads', 'Ad units', '+New ad unit' etc.), paste them in Blogspot's new 'gadget' in 'layout'. Save it.

Submit the Blog URL in AdSense. Wait for few hours / days to appear as 'Active' status in AdSense account.

@Jebaprincy @Hafeezur Rahman P

Many thanks to both of you for suggesting the above solutions.

As shared by Hafeezur Sir, I followed these steps after following Jebaprincy Mam's steps. However, I still cannot add my blog to my ISC hosted AdSense, under the 'Sites' section.

I had successfully placed the given code snippet in the head section of my blogger blog and then as requested, I typed my blog's URL on Sites page of AdSense.

But, while submitting the BlogURL in 'Sites' section. It once again had given me that the same message reading "Please go to the host partner to add this site to AdSense".

I had done these steps on 4 April. Yet the problem still stays.

Because the message reads like "Please go to the host partner to add this site to AdSense" and some rules had been changed by AdSense team, can there be something which needs to be done from the parent Adsense of the host AdSense account? Although I am naive about these things.

Can you please suggest me a way to add my blog to AdSense?

Regards,
    Ank Arya

This comment is in progression to my above response #662057

I believe that I found what the real issue is -
    Actually, my blog had been associated with my ISC Hosted AdSense since much longer. Recently, when I accidentally removed my blog's address from the 'Sites' section of AdSense, I could not add it again. This had resulted in a new kind of trouble which is that my AdSense no longer knew about my blog while my blogger blog still was having my AdSense account associated with it.

To tackle this problem I was required to initiate the re-adding process from the blogger blog's 'Earning' section itself (and not from the 'Sites' section of AdSense account).

However, once a blogger blog has been associated with an AdSense account, there is no button or function provided by the blogger to completely remove this association from our blogs. All it allows is to show or not show ads.

Therefore, I had to find a workaround (jugaad) in order to make things work for me. There is no option to remove the AdSense association, so I clicked on 'Switch my AdSense publisher account' instead, where I chose my another email account and went up to the page where we have to fill a new form for new AdSense account, and then closed the tab. (I did not submit it, of course)

After performing these steps, my blog's association with my actual AdSense account was successfully removed. After this, I once again used the 'Switch AdSense account' option and logged in with my true AdSense.

Using the above process, I was able to add my blog's URL with in the 'Sites' section of AdSense account, again.

As of now, my blog's URL has been successfully added there and waiting to be reviewed by the AdSense team before providing it a 'Ready' status. I hope things work out smoothly for me afterwards.

Many thanks to Editor and Miss Former Editor of ISC for all the help provided.

(This thread can be closed now. Thank you.)

Regards,
    Ank Arya

Ank Arya,
    I am so glad that you have discovered the solution yourself. One point you should note that host partner means, it is not merely ISC. Blogger blogspot is also host partner. Hubpage is also a host partner. Host means not your own domain, but associated domain. In this case, you are associated with blogger only. It is not shared by ISC. So here you have removed first association with blogger host and then re-associated again with the same blogger host. Since blogger which is free and owned by Google, they don't update the blogger with latest change. That is why you had this hard process. However, it is new knowledge sharing and will be helpful forever for those who have blogs with blogger sub-domain. Thanks for sharing the things.

Jeba.

• Sign In to post your comments