You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Returning member - Issue with login ID and password

Hello everyone. I am Veena Sharma. I was a member here are 2012 and had reached gold membership. I gave birth to a baby boy at that time and Vandana had sent me a gift card also. I have forgotten my email ID and the password required to log in to ISC. I can give all the bank verification need to confirm that I am the same Veena Sharma.

I request the Webmasters to contact me as I really need to kick start again but need to login first.
    Welcome back, Veena. Happy to have you return! I will inform the Webmasters about your problem and request them to contact you. I don't think you need to provide any bank verification to resolve this issue.

(Note: this was incorrectly submitted in our AE section and has been shifted to our forum)

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Veena,
    Welcome back. I am surprised by your request for lost user id and password. Let me know how did you post this thread in this forum. If you are the same old Veena Sharma, What ID and Password you used to get into ISC forum?

No life without Sun

I have created a new id from a new email I'd. But I want my old one back. As it have a lot of resources and medal, plus AdSense is also link. So...
    Regards;
    Veena Sharma.

Veena Sharma,
    Welcome back o ISC. We are happy that a member is coming back to active participation.

Now that ME Vandana has taken note of your problem and taken up with WM you can wait and hope your problem gets solved.

Welcome back to Veena Sharma. A similar incident was reported by somebody earlier. I think your old credentials may be merged with this new account and you can continue your activity as Gold member. Anyhow ME has responded to you positively and you will get the correct course of action from webmaster shortly. I wish you all the best and hope you will continue your activity on this site regularly.
    drrao
    always confident

Veena,
    Your original user ID is - veenav163.
    Just enter this ID and then click'Forgot password' and follow the procedure. You will receive a mail to your e-mail ID to reset your password.
    Hope that works.

No life without Sun

Sun -Veena has mentioned that she forgot her email ID so even if she clicks on 'forgot password', she will not be able to reset the password via that old email ID. That is why I did not mention it in my previous response.

Veena - I have located your old email ID and will send it to you. Do you know the password of that old email ID at least? Then you can reset your password through the previous user ID.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

The email id is deleted.. I can't get it back in any sense... I want it to be merge to my new I'd n even the AdSense getting merge to the new email I'd.
    Regards;
    Veena Sharma.

Welcome back, Veena Ma'am. You may not remember me but I do. I used to read your content in the forum and article section. I saw your name in the forum posts' list and instantly remembers who this person is.

As a matter of fact, I have also revisited ISC yesterday only. Today is my second visit after a really long gap.

Hope you get all the help and motivation to get started here again as a shining member.

Regards,
    Ank Arya

"Your value does not decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth"

Thank you dear
    Regards;
    Veena Sharma.

Veena,

I have validated your case and merged your new account with the old one. I have updated your old account with your email id. Please reset password for your new account using your new email id.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

It's really good to see the old members returning to the site. This shows your love and affection towards ISC. A hearty welcome to Veena Sharma and Ank Arya.

• Sign In to post your comments