You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for February 2019

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of February 2019.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for February 2019.
    A wonderful way to start the day! Thank you Timmy Sir for this lovely morning announcement. Congratulations to all the eligible members of the RSB earnings. Let's continue to contribute together to develop the site to generate good revenue for it. Who knows - if the site generates more revenue, the admin. may even consider increasing the number of eligible members for the RSB.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thanks to the Webmaster for the announcement of revenue share bonus for the month of Feb2019. Congratulations to all the beneficiaries. Hope they will continue the good work and earn RSB regularly every month. The other people will also contribute and try to achieve RSB. All the best to them.
    drrao
    always confident

OMG! Even this month I have managed to find my name on this prestigious list. It was totally unexpected.
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

Congrats to all the recipients of RSB for February. Happy to see my name on the list of RSB winners.
    No life without Sun

Really happy to see my name up there. It is actually my first time that I have done it. Congratulations to the rest of the members as well.

First of all thanks to the webmaster for this announcement and my heartiest congratulation to all members who are on the list of Revenue Share Bonus for February 2019.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to all the active members who have received a share of the Revenue Bonus for the month of Feb '19! Keep up the good work.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

It is good that some of us have got the RSB for the month of February 2019. It depends basically on our activity in the site in various sections during that month.

I have a feeling that being the members of this site it is our responsibility, may be indirectly, to make it popular in the ocean of internet. We have to think that what are the ways to achieve this difficult proposition.

One thing which comes to my mind is quality articles on contemporary issues or important subjects which are being searched by the serious surfers. Another is solutions to some questions which are difficult and rare.

ISC being an educational site our emphasis should be related to the academic solutions for the students. Group discussions on educational matters or controversies can be initiated by the members.

There could be many other things which can be thought and put in the ISC by the learned members and that will hopefully improve the traffic to this site. Once the traffic increases, the advertising revenue will start rising and that is what is required to sustain or increase the revenue distribution to the members.

It is a difficult task but if all the members start thinking in that direction considering it as our own site, we may get success in the longer run.

Knowledge is power.

Thanks ISC as I am also finding my name in the RSB list.

Let us contribute our best creative work in this site which is capable of monetizing it.

Well done members and keep contributing.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their Revenue share bonus for the month of February 2019. Thank you Timmy sir for the usual timely announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the members and editors of ISC who have made it to the list of revenue share bonus for February 2019. I am happy to be a part of it. Keep up the good work.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who got RSB for the month.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My congratulations to all those who have received their RSB. It's because of their regular and thought-provoking contribution that the website is generating revenues and I wish everybody must keep the good work going.

I was inactive in ISC since the middle of last month and I am surprised to find my name on the list.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.