Please be careful while filling fuel in your vehicle tankSome accidents were reported which were taken place while the vehicle tank is being filled with fuel.
Recently I read somewhere a report regarding an accident took place where the vehicle caught fire while the fuel filling operation is going on. The reason was the person sitting in the vehicle was making a call on his cell phone.
The following precautions are to be followed when the filling is going on.
1. Don't keep the Engine on when the operation is going on
2. Don't use your cell phone when fuel is getting filled.
3. Don't sit in the vehicle when the process of filling is going on
4. Don't smoke in the bunk area
5. Don't fill the tank to the brim. This should be followed very strictly during summer. The temperatures will be very high and the chances of fuel tank getting pressurized are very high as fuel will get vaporized very easily. During summer keep the tank lid opened for a few minutes so that the vapors may go out.
Please give importance to safety.