You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Time to announce the best teachers

We had a some really great entries for this classroom lecture contest. Now it's time to declare the winners. The decision was tough. In fact, we had to pick two winners for the third prize as both the entries seemed at par and it was difficult to leave out one. The following have been selected by our panel of editors as the best lecturers for this contest.

First prize winner -shampa sadhya gets 150 cc
    Second prize winner -Aditya Mohan gets 100 cc
    Two joint third prize winners -kb and Neeru Bhatt. They both get 75 cc each.
    Fourth prize winner-Neelam

Members please join us in this thread to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to all winners.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

Congratulations to all the winners. No doubt the selection has been apt. In fact, I already congratulated the first prize winner through a PM for her brilliant write-up on Neel Shashthi, much before the declaration of the result.
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

It was a very nice contest, festive and colourful. The participation was also good.
    Now the results are announced.

I congratulate all the winners for their respective entries which are finally selected for the prizes and also wish them good luck in their future endeavours in ISC.

Keep contributing and let us all enjoy this wonderful creative site.

Knowledge is power.

Very good contest and organised very well. I congratulate all the winners for their excellent work. I hope they will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming contests. All the best to them.
    drrao
    always confident

I thank for my award and at the same time congratulate other winners for their respective award.

It was an interesting contest and I enjoyed participating in that.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Shamba, Aditya, Neeru and Neelam,
    My very sincere and heartiest congratulations on winning the best teachers award. Well done ladies and gentleman.

No life without Sun

Hearty congratulations to all the winners!
    The cash rewards and points as announced have been credited.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

Congratulations to all the awarded teachers. All the lecturers were really good and through this contest, I got to learn about many festivals.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all winning teachers for their splendid performance.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the Classroom lecture contest. It is good to see that there a number of winners in this contest. This will definitely encourage more participants for upcoming contests.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the winners. This contest had a very interesting concept which made participation fun.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Congratulations to all the winners of classroom lecture contest. Congratulations to the ISC team for conducting it.

To find my name in the winning list is heartening. Thank you for the award. Congratulations to all the winners. All the best to every member for future contests.
    Yes, it's true that Mr Partha sent me a message appreciating my work just after the submission. Thank you once again, Mr Partha.

shampasaid

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the class teacher contest. Unfortunately, I couldn't participate in this contest.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.