You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Do you know Sunrology? Read this and understand. You may ask questions to Sun (updated)

Dear Members,
    To know what is Sunrology click HERE

If you post your date of birth here, I will let you know the important years in your life. In the past, many members have posted their DOB and got their important years. There are many new ISCians joined after 2015. This is for them to know their important years in life.

This is not an April fool day message. A sincere prediction by SuN through his Sunrology.

Update:
    Sunrologist will be available at ISC only till 1200 hrs on 6th April 2019.

Apart from your important years in life, You can ask three(only three) questions to the astrologer for which the answer should be Yes or No only. So, frame your questions in such a way that the answer you get would be Yes or No. Kindly avoid past events, and ask for future events only. With the answer, I might add solutions too.

Along with your every question, just affix a three digit number (001 to 999) to enable my prediction.
    E.g.
    Q.1......................................................(786)
    Q.2.......................................................(155)
    Q.3.......................................................(453)
    All my prediction with my DOB proved correct with the important years predicted by me.

I got employed permanently.
    I was promoted to a higher post.
    I lost my father
    I constructed a temple
    I could get my own house.

I am left with one more important year 2031 which could be my last year to breathe.

Why hesitate? Know your important years in life.

No life without Sun

I want to give it a try. 23-12-1997 is my date of birth. I can't wait to get my predictions.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Aditya,
    Welcome to Sun's Sunrology.
    Your important years in your life are 2023, 2030, 2035, 2045,2056 and 2069.
    According to me, You are ruled by Mercury. Moon and Jupiter are helpful to you.

No life without Sun

Hello Sun,
    I would also like to know the important years of my life. My date of birth is 17-12-1984.

Reena,
    Welcome. Your important years in your life are 2006 -2014 -2021 -2026 -2036 -and 2047.
    You are influenced by Sun and Kethu, but ruled by saturn.

No life without Sun

22-12-1958
    “Those who can really do what they promise don't first pause to promise what they can do.” - Bill Willingham

Thank you, Sun. I appreciate your help in letting us know the important years of our lives.

Juana,
    Thanks for showing interest in Sunrology. You could have got your important years in 2015 itself. But you ignored my astrology. Your important years in life are - 1981 - 2000 - 2002 - 2006 -2014 - 2021 & 2026.

You are ruled by Moon and influenced by Uranus ,Jupiter and Mercury.

No life without Sun

Sun,

Can your Sunrology predict how the years given by you will be important? Will the years bring good fortune or trying times?

“Those who can really do what they promise don't first pause to promise what they can do.” - Bill Willingham

Juana,
    It is based on my own study of astrology and calculation. All the predicted years are important with good and bad fortunes, nothing can be said in particular, but of important events in life to remember.

No life without Sun

Sun,
    I had shared my brother's date of birth. Unfortunately, not one of the years is of consequence. Nothing significant happened in 1981. He didn't live to see the other years. He passed away in an accident in the US.

A lot of good things happened to him between his birth and his passing, but those years do not show up in your prediction.
    I would have believed your predictions, had one of those years matched the milestone years of his life.

He finished M.Tech, got an excellent job, got married, changed his job, had a baby, moved to the US, landed another job…

Juana,
    Firstly, Please be fair to yourself. As a lady, you should be truthful to yourself to post your own date of birth, But you had a different mind to test the astrologer. My prediction was to a lady whose DOB is 22.12.1958, not a gentleman. According to Sunrology, the calculation differs for a male and a female. Hence my Sunrology failed.

Also, it is not possible to predict accurately.

Sunrology will not suit people who don't have faith and doubt the prediction with a suspicious mind. When love is thin, the fault is thick. You always try to find fault with SuN whom you don't like.

No life without Sun

Sun Sir, my date of birth is 07 02 1958. Kindly tell me the significant years.

ABSivakumar,
    The years 1972, 1991, 2011, 2015, 2023 & 2030 would be important in your life.
    You are ruled by Neptune. Moon and Mercury have much influence on you.

No life without Sun

Dear Mr Sun,
    My DOB is 26/10/1973. Let me know the significant years of my life.

Honesty is the best policy.

Hakimudddin,
    Your significant years are - 1981, 2000, 2002, 2006,2014,2021,2026 & 2036.
    You are ruled by Saturn, and influenced by sun Moon and Venus.

No life without Sun

#661644: Immediately when I saw this response (only 5 minutes ago), I understood that it is not her DoB. Her DoB is 30th November. I do remember these numbers. I understood that Mr. SuN's knowledge was being tested.

I am not very interested to know my important years.

'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

Saji,
    Is it Saji Ganesh DOB or his spouse or a sister or any relative? Instead of just posting the date, you could have said it with some prefix or suffix viz. My DOB is 18.09.1966/18.09.1966 is my DOB.

Members,
    My astrology is Sunrology, and also a Funrology, purely for the living members of ISC and the forecast is for 60 years. If you love Sun and his Fun, respond to this thread.

No life without Sun

Thanks a lot for your predictions, Sir.

Members,
    Sunrologist will be available at ISC only till 1200 hrs on 6th April 2019.

Apart from your important years in life, You can ask three(only three) questions to the astrologer for which the answer should be Yes or No only. So, frame your questions in such a way that the answer you get would be Yes or No. Kindly avoid past events, and ask for future events only. With the answer, I might add solutions too.

Along with your every question, just affix a three figure number (001 to 999) to enable my prediction.

E,g,
    Q.1......................................................(786)
    Q.2.......................................................(155)
    Q.3.......................................................(453)

No life without Sun

Dear astrologer,
    Will I ever settle in my dream destination? (246)
    Will I be able to witness the next visit from Hailey's comet? (298)
    Will I find love in this life? (324)

Reena,
    1. Yes/No. It is possible when Mars moves to your birth Zodiac. Look at your horoscope and know the Mars position.
    2. Sorry, you will not.
    3. Yes. If you love yourself.

No life without Sun

Sun, 18-09-1966 is my DOB. It comes as no surprise that you doubted my intention but let it be so because it is all about perceptions.

Thank you SuN for your sincere predictions.

This is numerology.
    I read somewhere that the birth date is arranged in magical square pattern for prediction.
    How it works in some?
    It may work in people with strong belief, by programming the belief into your subconscious through symbolic means. You self-fulfill what you expect to occur.
    For many people, they are just numbers. Nothing special.

Saji Ganesh,
    You are ruled by Mars, and influenced by Sun and Saturn. It would be better if you perform Surya Namaskar everyday and offer pooja to Sani(Saturn) on Saturdays.

Your important years in life are - 1988, 2014, 2021, 2026 &, 2036.

No life without Sun

Thank you, Sun. I am not able to relate any significance to the years 1988 or 2014. Let us wait for the coming years now.
    As for the question part, I have just one question,
    Q1. Will my financial condition improve in the near future? (966)

Saji,
    A1. Yes for sure.

No life without Sun

My dear fellow ISIan,
    Thank you for honouring Sun's Sunrology by posting your DOB and knowing your important years in life. For many who had faith in Sun, my prediction would be correct, and for someone who had no trust on Sun, may not be correct.
    All the best members. Every year we spend on this good earth is very important to us.

No life without Sun

Can you do one for 19-5-1997 too?

Aditya,
    Whose DOB is 19.5.1997. Is it a male or female?

No life without Sun

It belongs to a female friend of mine.

Aditya Mohan,
    Happy to say that your Female friend's DOB matches with your Date of Birth. All the important years of yours are her important years except the years 2056 and 2069.

She is ruled by Sun. She has the influence of Mars and Jupiter.

No life without Sun

The last date for Sunrology is extended till 10th April. Members can post their questions.
    No life without Sun

My son's DOB 13.11.2005

Would Sunrologist by any chance be announcing that this was not an April Fool's joke but an April Fool's fun by the end of Sunrology Fair? (999)

(Let's see if Sun will be able to reply with a 'Yes' or 'No' for this question)

Regards,
    Ank Arya

"Your value does not decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth"

17.09.1950 is the DOB of my 68-year-old uncle. So, he is a male.

Can you predict his important years ahead or in the past, wherever you set the 0 to 60 scale?

Regards,
    Ank Arya

"Your value does not decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth"

Kb,
    Your best years are - 2012, 2017, 2027, 2038,2051 & 2059

Ank Arya,
    Yes and No. If you consider it as an April fool Joke or fun, it would be a joke and fun. But if you read my message carefully and treat is as a serious astrology of Sun's Sunrology, it would be real Sunrology. The important years of your good old uncle was/will be - 1965, 1986, 2010, 2013, 2019 & 2031.

No life without Sun

Members,
    It is time for SuN to close his Sunrology. Wish you all the best. May all the future years be important years in your life. Bye.

@ Sunrologist will be available for consultation on 15th August 2019. Please prepare your three questions to post.

No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.