You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

March 2019 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the March 2019 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    March cash payments were announced as usual and I thank the Webmaster for the same. Congratulations to all the members who got some payments this month. I also got a payment. Just now I have uploaded my invoice. I hope all members will continue their good work and get some payment every month.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to all the recipients of ISC payment for March 2019. Contribute your best to make more and more money through India study channel.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payment for March 2019. I wish all the members to get more cash payments in the future. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

Thank you Timmy Sir for the timely announcement of cash payment. Congratulations to all the members and editors of ISC who have made it to the list. Keep up the good work to achieve many such awards and rewards in the coming future.

Congratulations to all the members who are receiving the cash payment for Mar19.

All the best and keep contributing.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

ISC is very prompt in monthly cash payments and now the cash payment for Mar19 is announced.

I thank for my cash payment and at the same time take this opportunity to congratulate all other members who are figuring in the list of members receiving cash payments.

Well done and keep it up.

Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulations to all the members whose name appear in the list for the cash payment of March 2019.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.