You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Another Success to ISRO

Congratulations ISRO.
    The Indian Space Research Organisation on Monday placed Emisat (electronic intelligence satellite) in the space. This Emisat was developed by India's Defence Research and Development Organisation and this satellite will help the military to locate hostile radars. In addition to this, another 28 foreign satellites were also placed into space.

ISRO used a new variant with four strap-on boosters. The four-stage rocket's fourth stage will stay alive for the next six months.

Another success to ISRO and it is a feather in the Cap of ISRO. They made all of us proud. I hope all the members will join me in congratulating the Scientists and Engineers of ISRO for this success.
    It is another feather in the cap of Indian Space Research Organization [ISRO]. It is very significant to note that PSLV -C45 the Satellite launch vehicle had carried DRDO Emisat satellites along with satellites of 28 other countries including United States of America. It is a glorious achievement of ISRO.

Dr.K Sivan , Chairman ISRO and all the scientists who are part of the project deserves appreciation from all of us.

"If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

Congratulations to the scientists, engineers and other people of ISRO who were associated with this prestigious project.

We feel proud of this as India is slowly making it's place in the international space arena.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• Sign In to post your comments