You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Elections

When my great grand father, grand mother, and father could not do it, How can I?

My Great grandfather who was an expert in politics, my grandmother who was an iron lady of India, my father who had a good vision could not do it, how can I do it?

This should be the question raised in the mind of young RG who has announced things that cannot be achieved by him with his coalition partners if he happened to win election and form government.

What will happen if he give away Rs. 72000/- per annum to 5 crore poor Indians? From where will he get fund for it? If he distributes such amount, what will remain for the development of India? Will he go for the purchase of Rafale fighter planes to strengthen our defence of India? And many other false promises like jobs for 32 lakh people that cannot be achieved by this young leader.

Indian agriculture has been affected severely due to the provision of rural employment for 100 days. Now RG has planned to increase it to 150 days. Thus the agriculture sector will be affected without anyone to work on the farm fields.

Your views, please.
    Sun, most of us might be doing things that our great grandfathers or grandmothers or father might not have done or we may not be doing things that they have done. Is that a criterion? My son might achieve what I could not. So, let us not judge the Congress manifesto on that basis. Questions, criticisms and discussions are welcome but they should be on acceptable grounds.
    Hope Rahul will not have to say later that his party promised so many things because he never expected to be in power at the centre post-2019 elections.

This angle of the manifesto may also be discussed in this thread itself.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.