You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Who will be prime minister if Gathbandhan party get majority of seats?

Who will be prime minister if Gathbandhan party get majority of seats? I do not think Rahul Gandhi will be the choice for all they will go for some experience people like Manmohan Singh, Sonia Gandhi etc.

In election anything can happen because all united to win this election and we can not take it very light. Final fight can go anyway. So give your views on this matter. If things can happen for MP, Rajasthan etc then that may be repeat in this election also.
    Whenever a Gathbandhan is formed the general understanding is that the party which will get more seats will claim it's leader to be the PM. In some cases the next highest seat earner can also be given a chance if it's leader is extraordinarily outstanding.

Sometimes in such coalition one interesting thing happens which has happened earlier also in the history of our country. That is the fight for PM post after winning the election. This is an unfortunate situation but happens when the Titans clash.

Let us see how things take shape this time.

Knowledge is power.

In that scenario, the leader of the political party having the maximum seats can then be declared for this responsible post but as evident of in the past this wouldn't continue for long as no one found to be trustworthy from the opponents team.

If the voting is scattered among different political parties then again we soon be evident of an another election or we can be evident of a political scenario wherein each of the political parties extending support for the formation of the government in the center would opt for the PM post for the particular terms depending upon their acquired seats in the Loksabha. Most probably this would be the case with the aspirants would fulfill their wills for becoming the PM of India.

But if the voters uses their intelligence then we can have the good governance in the center.

If Gathbandhan wins then there are many candidates who will claim for PM post.

The terms and conditions of Gathbandhan are not known to us. Have they decided their leader or it will be after seeing the performance of these coalition parties. If it is to be decided after that then there are many slips between the cup and the lips.

So, I think we have to wait for such a situation coming up after which the leader will be decided.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

There are many aspirants for the post of Prime Minister from Gathbandhan. Some contenders are Rahul Gandhi, Mamatha Bannerjee, H D Deve Gowda, Kumari Mayawati, Arvind Kejriwal, N Chandrabu Naidu etc., In case the Gathbandhan gets majority it will be one of the comedy of errors.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

If ever the gathbandhan get highest number, it will be a very tricky situation. Every leader will think of becoming the Prime Minister and hence I think it will not work out.
    Regards,

Sunil

Yes if gathbandhan win then that will be very trick situation for us as well as country it will be better if BJP win so Modi will be PM again. Best of luck to Modi.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

I am sure, there will be a big tussle between the Gathbandhan parties if they get the number to form the government. There will be a fight between the parties. Finally, horse trading will take place. Some parties will shift their stand and join hands with BJP to form the government.
    No life without Sun

All party chiefs wanted to be PM. KCR from Telangana thinks he can be the best PM. Mamata thinks there is no one in India who deserves the PM position more than him. Rahul Gandhi born to become the Prime Minister of India. Delhi CM wants to be the PM. I don't know what Babu had in his mind. So so many aspirants. So who will become PM is a big question.Even somebody becomes PM, keeping all these people together for 5 years is like trying to weigh frogs in an open balance. In such a worst case India will go back and we can forget about development because the leader will be busy in keeping his position always.
    As a true Indian I never like happening such unstable incidents in India. We should have a stable government who can concentrate more on his duties rather keeping his mind always on keeping his position in tact. People like PV Narasimha Rao who was a multi talented person was able to try for the development as well as protecting his position. Many people can't do it.

drrao
    always confident

As of now the Ghatbandhan has not projected anyone to the PM post. So it will be a wait and watch even for them. But a few leaders have given some veiled signals as to who will not be the PM if they will majority.
    When one or two leaders said that why can't a woman be the PM, it gives a clue who is no to be the PM,or whom they will not support. Each party of the Ghatbandhan imagines that it will become the King maker and hence can demand the best piece of the meat.
    Leader of every party in the Ghatbandhan has the wish and dream of becoming the PM.

Most of the leaders are well experienced in National and coalition politics and were Chief Ministers &/or cabinet ministers in central government. So each of them has the minimum eligibility to claim for that post. For the same reason it will not be so easy to elect or select a PM from among them unless there are going to be lot of compromises, promises,adjustments and satisfying offers.

Nowadays Rahul Gandhi only firing to Modi but Modi is verys strong personality he will not loose this election easily and with Amit shah BJP will win this election also and Modi will be next PM again. I think at least he should get 10 to 15 year chance then we can judge the difference.

Modi executed his Government very well in this session but now base is ready and its need next five year to get more speed on development and progress. I hope for good in future.

Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

• Sign In to post your comments