You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Our PM, Mr Modi, receives the prestigious award 'Zayed Medal' from UAE.

This is another feather in his cap as our PM, Mr Modi, has been honoured by the prestigious award 'Zayed Medal' given by UAE on 3rd April 2019 (Wednesday).

The Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan has tweeted today to make it as a public announcement - "We have historical and comprehensive strategic ties with India, reinforced by the pivotal role of my dear friend, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who gave these relations a big boost. In appreciation of his efforts, the UAE President grants him the Zayed Medal."

The Zayed Medal is the highest decoration award of UAE and in the past, the honour has been given to heads of several countries like - Russian President Vladimir Putin, Chinese President Xi Jinping and Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom.

UAE has mentioned that the efforts of Mr Modi to improve the bilateral trade relations between the two countries is praise worthy and Mr Modi truly deserves this honour.

I feel proud that our PM has been honoured by UAE and congratulate him on this distinction.
    No doubt. Great people receive great awards and medals. Congratulations to Modiji for receiving this UAE's highest award.
    No life without Sun

The contribution of our Prime Minister is being acknowledged by all countries. Only two countries in our neighbourhood and their supporters in our own country are burning due to jealousy. These anti-Modi people may file a PIL to restrain foreign countries to award any medal/honour to the Prime Minister during the election in India.
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

Another milestone wherein the Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been honored / awarded with United Arab Emirates (UAE) highest civilian honour -- Zayed Medal. This has been in appreciation of his efforts in maintaining strategic ties with the UAE. In a bit technical terms, it's the initiatives of PM Modi in consolidating the long-standing friendship and joint strategic cooperation between the two countries.

The sad part is that we in India, haven't been able to appreciate his efforts.

It is a matter of pride and honour for the Country that our Hon'ble Prime Minister has received the highest award zayed medal from UAE President. The award was conferred by President his highness Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan,
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

Proud moment for all patriotic Indians….
    Strategic Oil reserve deal pact with UAE was a brilliant move by Modi

It is really great news and TV channels are mentioning it since afternoon.

It is the longtime trade relationship and the vision for good relations with other countries that is now paying the dividend.

It is really a proud thing for all the Indians that their PM is honoured with the highest civilian award of UAE.

I also whole heartedly congratulate our PM Mr Modi on this achievement and wish that he will earn more laurels like that in the future.

Knowledge is power.

Great and Modi deserves it.
    Even though Pakistan objected these Muslim countries allowed our foreign affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj to talk in the meeting. They ignored Pakistan even that country has not attended the meeting. This is the success of our Prime Minister and he truly deserves the Zayed Medal. I think he is the first Prime Minister of India who is receiving such a prestigious medal. Every Indian should be proud. If we are not able to recognise his efforts and not giving him the power again we are the losers but not he. Unfortunately the opposition parties out of their lust for power ignoring the achievements of this man. But common public should not ignore and go against him. Let us hope that he will continue in power and bring more laurels to the country. It is our duty to share our joy and congratulate the Prime Minister for this award.

drrao
    always confident

Let us not over rejoice or under rate it.

It means tat Modi has contributed effectively in building the mutual co-operation between the two countries. It is good that we are giving strategic turns to our relationships and deals with other countries. Modi deserves credit for that.

It also means that UAE also has benefited more from the relationship. It also has some signal to other countries.

We need not read more in this regard.

This is a really matter of pride for us as we have voted him in 2014 and its now time to re-elect him to finish the undergoing tasks he has started. The new PM will most probably will not complete atleast half the task started by PM Modi. So, my wish is to see Mr. Modi as next PM as well.
    Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

So far the PM Modi has been defined by the opposition as a personality who is against the welfare of the minorities more specially of Muslims but aftermath of this honor from UAE, the opponent's task would be more difficult now.

He has been good for sure & wish him best of luck for his next term in advance.

• Sign In to post your comments