You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

When we miss something!

Am I missing something? Yes, there are a lot of things that I missed for the past so many days. Among many other things, I badly missed ISC, but can't help because for writing anything one needs concentration. Since the 15th of the last month, everything went on haphazardly. The days and nights passed by in a cyclic way but my life almost stood at the same point. At times the worry increased, sometimes felt a bit relaxed and hopeful but again the worry compounded. Actually, we all live on hope and with each new day, we can always think of a new beginning. My situation you can say was something like the ray of light. With a ray of new sunshine, I have seen the ray of hope and when the night descended, there was a kind of despair.

My Father, who was almost bedridden for quite some time, was hospitalized on 15th March with some complications. Because of age and the gravity of his condition the complications increased, the doctors told us that the prognosis of the illness was not at all encouraging though as long as a person is breathing there is hope. I stayed by his bedside at the hospital for a couple of nights, I have seen his pain and did very little to ease it with my capabilities. The doctors also tried in different ways, but nothing seemed to work according to the plan. He was really suffering and everything ended on 2nd April, afternoon. It's the reality and we all have to accept it.

I hope within the next few days, I will be able to contribute on a regular basis.
    It is sad and we understand your feelings of loss. Let God and time heal your wounds.
    It is easy to be philosophical. But one has to come out of the grief and resume routine, because that world and our own life has to move on.
    Take your time and resume your activity in ISC. Alternatively, your involvement in iSC can also help you come back to normal fast,

I understand your feelings and state of mind as I had already undergone the same situation in December 2017 when my father died after a prolonged bedridden state.

It is really good to see that you have devoted time to take care of your father at that last crucial stage. In my thinking that is the most important achievement and you will always be under that solacing shower throughout your life. Work and engagements are secondary things in our life and you can always catch with them when the sad event is over.

I pray for the departed soul and at the same time wish you for a quick comeback to your usual activities in the life.

Knowledge is power.

It is sad to hear about the loss. It is so painful and at times we feel extremely disappointed because our efforts sometimes can't bear fruits and are out of our control. Almighty takes care of everything which a human can't do despite his best efforts.
    Patience and hope are the only things that keep us strong and connected to the daily affairs despite our difficult times, though for some days we are unable to carry out our activities. Life continues despite what humans face. May almighty give you the courage to bear this irreparable loss!

May the Almighty give you mental strength to bear with this loss. May your father's soul always remain in peace.
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

• Sign In to post your comments