You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Payment due to posting two articles

I HAVE POSTED TWO ARTICLES OF MY OWN ACCORD. PLEASE CHECK IT AND HELP ME TO BE A PAID MEMBER. PLEASE...
    Abhirup, please check it out whether your articles have been approved. I don't think so. We can check it out if you provide the URLs.

And, all caps is not acceptable. Please note the point.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

Abhirup, please go through the help section for understanding the process of approval of articles and the modalities of payment to the members.

ISC is basically an educational and knowledge sharing site where article is one section where you can submit the creative contents. Whenever your article is rejected or approved you will get an alert message. Some times they will ask you to improve the article. So improve it and resubmit.

From the score of the article you can find its worth. It can be anything from 15 to 100 or even more.

Now another thing is when you earn these cash scores and they cumulate to a respectable amount say Rs 800 (you can set it at some other value also) you get a notice through forum post for raising an invoice so that payment can be sent to your bank account.

So until you reach that stage do not worry for payment. What I will suggest is go through some of the approved articles here and see their quality and content and make them your benchmark or submit better than them.

When your activity increases you accumulate cash points or score. Then only the question of payment comes.

Do not get disappointed as this site has plenty of options to score. Every month there are so many contests. Participate in them. Involve yourself in various sections and you will find so many exciting things to do which will help you in learning as well as earning.

In ISC members are ready to help and if you do not understand certain process ask it in a post. We all will be happy to guide you.

Knowledge is power.

My first article was published after two time modifications as there were so many grammatical and syntax errors in that. I was asked to check my article with free app Grammarly.
    Did you use it to check the spelling and syntax mistakes in your articles?

ISC is a site for learning. In the beginning you have to learn and in the process you start earning also. I did not have any payment for a few months when I joined here. Then after 5-6 months only I had my first payment amounting to something like 500 rupees.

This site has a great potential for learning and as I told earlier, it has an earning potential also depending upon your quality contributions. So, stay here for sometime and learn and finally earn.

All the best.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

There will be an email alert to you if your article was approved. Otherwise, you can go and see the status of your article by going to the article sections and clicking on My articles. Normally an article will take minimum 7 to 10 days to get the approval from the Editors. If it is more than 10 days you can raise a thread about the status of your article.
    Coming to the payment part ISC will make the payments once in a month. The Webmaster will announce cash payments on the 1st of every month and if you are eligible your name will be there in the list. There is a minimum prescribed amount to get your payment announced. I think till you get minimum Rs.300/- accumulated in your account you will nor get the payment. For the first payment Rs.300/- is the minimum payment and for the subsequent payments minimum amount may vary somewhere between 700 to 1000 rupees.
    But you can take it granted that your money is safe and definitely you will get your due money from ISC. You rest assured.

drrao
    always confident

Abhirup,

You have been repeatedly submitting forum threads demanding payment for articles. Note -
    1. You must adhere to content guidelines in submitting articles, as also contributing in other sections. Please spend some time in understanding how things work around here and read all the Help Topics and Sectionwise FAQs.

2. All three articles which you have put are in draft mode. That is, you have selected 'Not ready to publish yet' instead of 'Article is ready to publish'.

3. Check other approved articles and understand how to present them with the use of HTML tags.

4. Improve English and writing skills first through forum discussions, try answering queries in our Ask Expert section and then only venture into submitting articles.

5. Payment is not made instantly even if an article is approved. You need to meet the minimum payout level and follow certain procedures to get the payment into your bank account.

6. Never reveal your personal details, including the Bank account information, in the open forum. This will need to be given only when you are eligible for payment and need to fill up an invoice. Read the Help Topic related to this.

It is hoped that you will sincerely make the effort to learn and then earn. We will be happy to clear your doubts and provide the requisite guidance.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

The new Member must be in a tearing hurry to earn money. So, he has not even properly submitted the articles and started demanding cash credit. I have noticed at least three similar threads seeking money.
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

• Sign In to post your comments