You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Payment due to posting 3 articles

I was posted 3 articles. Please make a payment regarding all these three articles. If you want bank account details to transfer money I will give you.
    Brother, you have only submitted three articles. Let these articles be approved first. This may take 7-10 days. While approving the articles, the cash credit will be decided. You will get the total payment for the month at the beginning of the next month provided you cross the minimum limit of payment.
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

As I have already explained in a similar post floated by you that it takes time for getting the accumulated cash points or score. Right now, please do not worry for the payment as that will come at an opportune time after a few months subject to your crossing a predetermined threshold value.

Please contribute your work in different sections in ISC and learn the intricacies of creative writing and other things in which you have interest. See the samples scattered in this site here and there and then make your creative contributions. Please note that ISC expects a minimum level of quality in the articles and other submission failing which the submissions will be rejected.

Check your posts for spelling and grammar before submission so that they make a good impression on the members responding to your posts. I will suggest you to download the free version of Grammarly app from the play store.

All the best.

Knowledge is power.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.