You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How many seats will BJP win in Southern states?

In Southern States like Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu,Karnataka,Kerala ,Telangana ,Pondicherry ,Andaman and Nicobar Islands.There are no alliances for BJP in all these states except in Tamil Nadu with AIDMK .I am pretty sure BJP will win 0 seats in AP and Telangana and in Karnataka they will win 5-7 seats and in Tamilnadu they will win 1-2 seats ,Pondicherry and Andaman Nicobar Islands 0 seats. Kerala 1-2 seats.Total B.J.P may get less than or equal to 10 -12 seats out of 130 SEATS. As B.J.P is completely out and Congress is also almost close to out in South India.what is your Introspection and feasibility study in this. Knowledgeable members,please respond to the question.
    The southern constituencies are :
    Andhrapradesh - 25
    Karnataka - 28
    Kerala - 20
    Puducherry - 1
    Tamilnadu - 39
    Telangana -17

Total - 130

BJP is likely to win 15 percent of the seats from the southern states.

No life without Sun

no way less than 10-12 seats
    Wants are like horses as a rider we need to use the horse halter wisely in order to reach our desired destination safely-- Bhushan

Andhra Pradesh -0 seats
    Telangana -0 seats
    Karnataka -5-6 seats
    Tamil Nadu -1-2 seats
    Kerala -1-2 seats
    Pondicherry 0
    Andaman and Nicocbar Islands -0

Wants are like horses as a rider we need to use the horse halter wisely in order to reach our desired destination safely-- Bhushan

For BJP, something is better than nothing from the southern states. They very well know that they cannot win more seats from the Dravidian states.
    In 2014, BJP could win 22 seats from the southern states. In 2019, it is likely to improve by 2 or 3 seats to make it 25.

@ BJP is gaining momentum in the southern states as they are fed up with Dravidian rulers.

No life without Sun

In Karnataka, there are chances to BJP to win more seats than Congress. In Tamil Nadu, BJP with his alliance may win majority seats. In remaining states, chances are very less. I think BJP may win one seat in Telangana and no seats in Andhra Pradesh. So overall in South BJP as well as Congress may not get majority seats. They have to depend more on the North. In Telangana, KCR 12 will win and Congress may win 4 MP seats. In Andhra also Congress may not win even a single seat. But the question is these parties which are going to win in these states support which party? Congress or BJP. Naidu says he will support Congress. KCR talks that he himself will become the PM with the support of other parties. AIADMK supports BJP. DMK may support Congress. Kerala will also support Congress. The situation will be very volatile and we can't say anything correctly at this stage.
    But South parties are going to play an important role in deciding the party which will form the government in the centre. I am of the opinion that NDA may form the government on its own without having any problem this time.

drrao
    always confident

In Karnataka the present Chief Minister Kumaraswamy JDS + Congress is ruling the state whoever ruling the state will get more chances of winning Loksabha seats its a simple logic there is no rocket science in it.In Tamil Nadu Dravidian people are against of B.J.P and the present government is not doing anything...So DMK will get the advantage over there in my view

Who knows? How many of us are astrologers? But as a common man with interest in Indian politics, I can simply say that the number of seats of BJP would increase substantially than the number of seats which the party had won in 2014 from South India.
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

Unlike the olden days, people of Tamilnadu are interested in BJP to be in the centre. But they do not like their alliance with the corrupt AiADMK. They have seen the Congress days where ANYAY was also present and poverty could not be removed. Now they have cut the A to say NYAY. Now people of Tamilnadu are utterly confused as to whom to vote. Anyway, the hope for Stalin to secure maximum seats will not go in vain.
    No life without Sun

B,J.P seats will get reduce what they had in 2014 because they bagged some seats in AP and TS because there was an alliance with TDP and with Modi wave IN 2014. Now the TDP is not a partner in A.P OR TS ,MODI wave get diminished

Because of dominance of local parties in the Southern states, it will be difficult to score significantly by BJP there.

In any case it is difficult to predict the results as some people are hoping the results better than 2014 while others doubt it.

Anyway if BJP wins and succeeds in achieving its improved governance and also succeeds in removing corruption then the situation may change in 2019 and then it can sweep in North, East, West & South.

This may appear as too much ambitious but I will not be surprised if it happens.

Knowledge is power.

But some astrologers are telling that B.J.P will get 300 MP seats in Loksabha .As it may be true because these elections are just like that 2 times you and 2 times me.....

Congress will do lot better as compared to BJP in south.

Congress may get some good number of seats from the south but will lose a good number of seats in the north. People will compare and weigh Modi's maturity and governance with Rahul's immature speech and false promises. So, we all can dream of a Modi government once again. Also, many astrologers have predicted that Modi will continue his second term.

Yet. Rahul has not spelled out as to how he is going to get the fund for NYAY to distribute to the poorest of the poor Indians. All suspect that this is really an ANYAY of cheating the public of India to come to power.

Congress may get the southern seats as below
    Andhra - Nil
    Telangana - Nil
    Tamilnadu - 3
    Karnataka - 5
    Pondicherry - 1
    Kerala = 8

Total - 17

No life without Sun

@sun
    I think modiji fulfilled his promise as per you comment. Can you specify which promises modiji and BJP fulfilled?

BJP will loose 100 seats from various northern states.

In South India, in my opinion, BJP at most win 6-8 seats out of 130. In Andhra-nil, Telangana-nil, Pondicherry-nil or one, Karnataka-3-5, Kerala-nil, Tamilnadu-1. In 2014, in Modi's wave only able o get 22 seats but it is not at all possible now in anti-wave of Mr.Modi.

So many predictions from so many astrologers! Why doesn't the ME or the LE pin this thread so that we, the aam Members, can check which prediction is accurate, after the declaration of results?
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

• Sign In to post your comments