You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

About submission of an article.

My article titled with "Role of IoT in make in India" is published in second volume of The Institution of Engineers(India). This article is published in Annual Technical Volume of Computer Engineering Division Board, 2018 of IEI, Kolkata.
    May I use this article to publish it in our ISC's creative writing section.
    Please let me know your opinions.
    No. You can't publish an article which is published elsewhere even though you are the author and you want to publish. They want original unpublished work only here. You can give the link of the published article in ISC in other places. This is allowed. Anyhow, I feel you should read the rules and regulations and terms and conditions for publishing an article on this site. You can go through help topics and also there are some articles which explain you regarding publishing an article on this site. You go to the article section and see the index of articles. In the top of the list, you will find an article regarding this. You read that which will make you understand the whole process.
    drrao
    always confident

It is nice to learn that The Institution of Engineers (India) has published an article of yours on the Role of IoT in their Technical Volumes. It clearly showcases your knowledge and skill in the above subject. It will be most beneficial to ISC and its readers if you can post similar such articles in the ISC platform. However, as already explained by Dr NV Srinivasa Rao, articles that have been published elsewhere cannot be reposted here, even if it entirely belongs to you. To submit here, what you can do is rewrite another article on the same topic, but ensuring that you do not copy any matter directly from the previous one. Make it sound as different from the previous one as possible.

Please go through this thread How to submit articles at IndiaStudyChannel.com, will help you a lot in posting articles here at ISC.

Patience and perseverance pays

• Sign In to post your comments