You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Why no ISC contest in April? Let there be contest on politics

Dear ISC,
    ISC is lazy without any contests or active GD. ISCians wants to be busy. Kindly arrange some contests to be busy. It would be ideal if some contests are arranged on politics, elections, parties and candidates.

@ A special request to ISC ME/LEs/Es - Let each editor conduct one contest. We don't expect huge awards and prizes. The chief aim is to remain busy. A cash prize of Rs. 10/5/2/1 would suffice.

Members,
    Do you recommend my proposal?
    Yes. If we are really interested in earning money online we will not spend so much time on ISC. The main reason for spending time on ISC is to keep active ourselves and learn some new things. So I agree with the proposal of the author. This month so far there is no announcement of any contest. Already today is 11th. More than 1/3 rd month gone already. So the ISC should think of announcing some contest or GD. We look forward to that. As mentioned by SUN if ME, all LEs and Es conduct one contest each it will be excellent. I think ISC will respond positively to the proposal made by the author.
    drrao
    always confident

After posting this thread, I am pleased to see a contest announcement by Editor Saji asking us to write a letter to our parents. Hope to see more contests from our dear ME.

@ Only the crying babies get the milk.

No life without Sun

Sun, it is not the case of crying babies. We were planning. Wait to see more in another few days.
    I am locking this thread since the suggestion by our senior member has been solved.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.