You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- March '19- Winner!

Having made his presence felt through different sections, Krishnadas has been selected as the winner of the Star of the Month award for the month of March '19. It has been noted that he has the potential to be a valuable contributor to ISC in different sections and hope that he will rise up to our expectations.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the Star award winner!
    Congratulations for the prestigious star of the month award. With your outstanding contributions in ISC you truly deserve it. All the best and keep contributing.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My hearty congratulations to Krishnadas for being selected as the star of the month of March 2019. You really deserve the award. Hope to see the more qualitative contributions from your side. All the best .
    Honesty is the best policy.

My hearty congratulations to Krishnadas for being the star of the month for the month of March 2019. He really deserves the award. I wish he will continue his good work and win many more awards in the coming days. I wish him all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations to Krishnadas for the star of the month award for the month of March 2019. This is a prestigious award given every month to the outstanding members.

Well done and keep it up. All the best.

Knowledge is power.

My congratulations to Krishnadas for receiving this prestigious award.

I wish him all the best and hope this award will encourage him to contribute more in different sections of ISC in the coming days.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I congratulate new Member Mr. Krishnadas for being selected as the winner of the Star of the Month award for the month of March 2019. Many such awards await him in the future.
    Come as you are!

Hearty congrats to Krishnadas for winning the prestigious Star of the Month award for March 2019. You really deserve this award, Mr. Krishnadas. Well done. May many more ISC awards be showered on you in the future.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations Mr.Krishnadas on wining the star of the month award. Wishing you the best for future awards and prizes.

Thank you ISC for the award. Thank you all members for your wishes and appreciations.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

Congrats to Krishnadas. Its great to see his active participation on this site. I wish he may keep contributing the way he's doing.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

My hearty congratulations to Krishnadas for outstanding performance during the month of March.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

My hearty congratulations to Sri. Krishnadas, for being selected as the outstanding performer of the month just completed. Since I am not following everything continuously and commenting, just based on a few of your posts, I am making this comments. Thanks to your attempts and hope you will continue contributing more to this forum.
    tmsankaran

Congratulations to you Mr Krishnadas. Hope you win many more such laurels in the future. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.