You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Another honour to our Prime Minister.

Russia yesterday announced an award to our PM Narendra Modi for promoting the bilateral special and privileged strategic partnership. This highest state honour is 'Order of St Andrew the Apostle'. This is the third international award given to our PM this year. This speaks about the excellent work carried out by our PM.

The Order of St Andrew the Apostle will be awarded to prominent statesmen, public figures, scientists and people from culture, the arts and various industries for the exceptional services by these people in promoting the prosperity, greatness and glory of Russia. The order will also be awarded to foreigners for their outstanding services to Russia.

The President of China Xi Jinping, the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev and the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Geydar Alie are some of the foreign people who were awarded this honour.

I congratulate our PM for the award and I hope all the ISC members will join me in congratulating Mr Modi our Prime Minister.
    Mr Modi has got a few of the prestigious awards in the international arena and this award now establishes his unparalleled reputation and dignity in the world canvass.

There are few leaders who can get such a honour from the various countries. It is a matter of pride for all the Indians whether in India or abroad and we all feel great on this occasion.

I also congratulate our PM for another feather in his cap and wish him more such laurels in future.

Knowledge is power.

A person will not be recognized and praised by his own family members, but will be praised, applauded, awarded by people from outside. Same is the case with Modi who is opposed by his own Indians and praised by the outside world. No doubt. Modi is great to receive such awards from foreign countries.

Did the small little guy RG receive any such award? Even he has not received any award from India, and his educational qualification is doubted and being questioned.

No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments