You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Where is my one rupee credit?

Dear ISC,
    Where is my one rupee credit? Today I saw an alert. It said my cash credit changed to rupee one. When I clicked to view the post for which I was awarded cash credit of Rs.1/- it took me to this page, I searched all my responses in that thread to find my CC of Rs.1/-, but in vain.

Sorry, I could not find it. Can ISC show me the response for which I was awarded CC Rs 1/-?

Members might think that I am a miser or filtered miser to worry about Rs. 1/-. I am not. But I want to find out the truth of it.

Members,
    You can also try to search my missing Rs. 1/- CC in that thread and let me know if there is one for me.
    Deleted.
    No life without Sun

Why ISC is mum and not tracing out my one rupee CC? I waited for a good long 18 hours patiently. There is no sign of Rs. one in sight.
    No life without Sun

Sun,

It takes time to check things out. Priority will be given to other work. There was no need to raise a second thread on this issue. It seems the 1cc was an error and it was rectified right away with a debit, within nanoseconds, hence there is no 1cc at all.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Vandana,
    I must give a big thank you for taking four good days to respond to my thread. I raised a second thread as I could not use my this thread to post a third consequent response. And also to show evidence to the award of Rs.1/- CC.

If it takes time to check things, a simple brief response saying that the matter being looked into would have satisfied me, and I would have waited for your response. Else, a second alert could have followed up, after you have realised that it was an error. You failed to do so. Please keep this in mind for action in the future.

No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.