You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

SuN's Tamil New Year Greetings to all His fellow ISCians

My dear Fellow ISCian,
    I hereby convey my best wishes and greetings to all ISC friends on account of Tamil New Year. Today is Chithirai 1st. The name of the Tamil New Year is "Vikari'. In the world, only Tamil years have their own name. There are 60 years with its name starting from Prabhav to Akshaya, comes in the rotation.

"Wish you all a Happy Tamil New Year. May this new year bring us a good government, prosperity and health to individuals."
    I convey my best wishes and wish a happy new year to all the members of ISC on this day of Tamil Ugadi. In Telugu also we have sixty years and the present year is called Vikari. Our new year starts with Chaitra sudda Padyami.
    drrao
    always confident

Best wishes to all on Tamil New Year. Advanced best wishes to all Members on Bengali New Year which will be celebrated tomorrow.
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

I am sorry that I forgot to mention Rongali Bihoo. Best wishes to our Assamese brethren on this auspicious occasion.
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

I also convey my good wishes and happy new Tamil year to the ISC members. Let there be joy, happiness and prosperity during the year and all the ISCians have a good time.
    Knowledge is power.

Best wishes to all the members on the occasion of Vishu, Bisu, Bihu, Puthandu. Pohela Boishakh
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

Wishing success and prosperity to all the members of ISC who celebrate the new year On April 14th and or April 15th.

• Sign In to post your comments