You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

What are the other ISC sites active like hamaraUP, Indiareviewchannel etc

What are the other ISC sites still active like hamaraUP, Indiareviewchannel etc. I did not check other Sites since long time . Anyone can update which sites is more successful after India study channel.
    One such site with which I am familiar and submitting my write ups time to time is www.techulator.com

I am not as active there as I am in ISC but I like that site as it is very good for those who are interested in technical things like latest gadgets, technical queries related to electronics, digitisation, gadgets, brands etc.

There is a discussion forum section also and there are the usual question answer and article sections.

Only thing is that techulator is not having many active members, the reason for which could be that either it is highly technical or there are many similar sites like that.

Whenever I get some time I visit there to answer or ask questions and I occasionally participate in the discussion forum also.

I will suggest that those ISC members who are interested in the technical things should visit that site. It is worth to see it and if the interests match one can contribute there.

Knowledge is power.

I think ISC administrator can give right answer for this question because they know well about his sites.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

The city and State-related sites which were in the same network are no longer active. Techulator (and Dotnetspider I think) are still active.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• Sign In to post your comments