You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

February 2019 Wizards' Awards

Due to some unavoidable circumstances, we were unable to announce the Wizard Awards for the month of February in March. We are now announcing the awards for three sections for that month -

1. Forum Wizard: Sankalan Bhattacharya.

2. Articles' Wizard: Gouranga Kumar B..

3. Ask Expert Wizard: Neelam.

Congratulations to all the winners of February awards!

We request more members to make an effort to contribute consistently and to do so in more than one section so that awards do not stay in the ISC trophy cupboard but are handed over to members!
    Congratulations to all the wizard award winners for the month of Feb19.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

It is very nice to see that Wizards awards were announced for the month of Feb'19.
    I congratulate Sankalan Bhattacharya, Gouranga Kumar B and Neelam. for winning these prestigious awards. I hope the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming days. I wish them all the best.

drrao
    always confident

It is great to see the wizard awards for the month of February 2019. I congratulate the winners namely Sankalan Bhattacharya, Gouranga Kumar B and Neelam for this outstanding recognition. Well done and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all three Wizards for the month of February 2019. No doubt, the selections are apt.
    Come as you are!

My hearty congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Gouranga Kumar B. and Neelam for winning wizard awards for the month of February 2019. Weldone and keep it up. Hope to see more awards for you in future too.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Heartiest congratulation to all the members who got this wizard award of Feb. May you win many more awards and inspire members by your valuable contribution. You all deserve this award.

Congratulations to all the winners of the wizard awards. Wishing you the best for future awards.

My congratulations to all the winners of the Wizards' Awards for the month of February. My thanks to the jury panel for selecting me as one of the winners and my best wishes to all the other members who are contributing on a regular basis in different sections.

Since the middle of March, I was not that active and hope to contribute here on a regular basis within the next few days. Members, please keep contributing to different sections and keep ISC buzzing with interesting activities.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to the three wizards who have been chosen for the Wizards awards of the month February, 2019. Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya, Mr. Gaurangakumar B and Ms. Neelam are the winners. Let them take energy from this and come out with more useful threads.
    tmsankaran

Congratulations to all the winners of wizard awards. Best of luck to you all for the future!
    shampasaid

Congratulations to all the winners. I was busy in some work so could not participate more here but now I will do.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Hearty congratulations to all the Wizard award winners!

Let us hope that more members will take the initiative and interest to find their names in the list of this prestigious award the next time. It would be so nice to see all the sections being represented by wizards/ super contributors.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

Congratulations to the members who have received February 2019 wizard awards. Keep up good work.

My heartiest Congratulations to all the winners of February awards!
    Best of luck for next awards

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

My hearty congratulations to Forum Wizard award winner Sankalan Bhattacharya, Articles' Wizard award winner Gouranga Kumar B, Ask Expert Wizard award winner Neelam. I wish all the winners to get more awards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

congratulations to all the winners for their win in the contest. want to see some fabulous contests in ISC in upcoming days.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.