An old, intolerant India1. A 75-year old Man killed by the supporters of DMK-Congress because he was a Modi fan.
2. A BJP leader has been shot dead in Odisha.
3. Some MNS workers in Mumbai have assaulted a man for criticizing Raj Thackeray on Facebook.
4. Some Congress workers have stabbed BJP supporters in Assam.
5. At least three BJP supporters have been brutally killed in West Bengal.
6. Similar incidents happened in Kerala also.
But these incidents are not brought in the discussion table (or is dissecting table) of discussion on intolerance? Why? Is it because of all these incidents are quite natural in intolerant India?