You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Redmi note 7 Pro - Where to buy

MI [Xiomi] has come out with new version of mobile phone Redmi note 7 Pro. The set has price tag of Rs.13999/- for 4 /64 GB storage and Rs.16999 for 6/128 GB storage with provision for expansion up to 256 GB. The set has unbeatable camera 48MP rear and 13 MP front. Redmi note Pro has Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Octa-core processor of 2.0GHz

The set has 16cm FHD Dot Notch Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio with resolution of 2340x1080 FHD+, 409 PPI. Looking at the price range , the set is best buy. Redmi note 7 pro can be purchsed from MI store or through flip during their sale.
    I have purchased it online for my wife just a day before. I received it today only. It is looking nice and the main advantage is the camera. My wife like making videos and taking photographs. so it will be very useful. My son made the booking from my credit card. From which source he got it I don't know. They are available in the market also with the dealers and retail sellers in Hyderabad I think. The price is also very reasonable when compared to the rate they are offering. It is a good buy. My son is also planning to purchase it for his wife. But still not ordered. He is thinking whether to order online or to go to the showroom and get it.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments