You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

The race towards 250 articles: A Big thank you

I have hardly forty-eight hours to go before I complete one year of nice time at ISC. From very humble beginnings, when I did not know how to submit an article with the tags and the links, and after disturbing Vandana Madam so much, today, I have clocked 238 articles. At least six of the recent ones are part of on-going research for teaching in MBA colleges. The most recent one on low-cost warriors is not even the tip of the iceberg. It extends to so many categories. It is now reaching a tipping point - I am on the verge of submitting a proposal to ITC for a product category, hitherto untouched.

It has been a great journey, and thanks to all members. There are another twelve articles pending and these will be approved for sure. I had set a target of 250 articles and I have achieved that.

I shall from now on participate more in the Forum. I was deeply hurt only once when my integrity was sought to be questioned on a particular real-world true incident abut Hindi imposition what was discussed here. Every single thing that has been written in the article is one hundred percent true. I don't believe in the theory. This is the precise reason that I go after the real world. Interaction with thousands and the learning therefrom.

I thank each member for their support. Tony Sir, Vandana Madam, Saji Sir and all. In particular, Rao Sir for his information about AP, to where I travel to, so often.
    Congratulations on this milestone and I wish you more such successes in your creative journey in ISC. I am a regular reader of your articles and I take this opportunity to say that they are very good in content and structure and are ideal for the MBA students who are doing some project work in the relevant areas.

It is basically your hard work with sustained efforts that you are now reaping the benefits out of that. I really appreciate your speed and quality of the writings that you are submitting here and it is a great motivation and inspiration for all of us.

Keep contributing and all the best.

Knowledge is power.

Thank you Umesh Sir. I have business magazines dating back to even eighties. The learning from specific concepts of experts becomes meaningful only if they are anchored in the real world. In India. I have over 35 years of experience throughout India and learning stored in files and diaries. These are the bread and butter of my articles. And am still associated with formal, informal and even NGO organizations where I continuously learn. Hope to write on some more experiences, based on some concept or the other. HR alone has more than 500 topics.

Congratulations on achieving the target. Everyone will agree with me that your style of writing is not like everyone else's. Your articles are unique and informative at the same time. The content and the examples you present in your articles are valuable. You write with your experience and that is why they are different from others. Hope you continue writing with the same enthusiasm and reach many more such milestones.

Thank you, Madam. That is why I keep on interacting with people. When we meet different people, we often find they are doing so many good things. And based on some learning, I choose a topic that fits into that learning. I do hope to continue this journey. There are hundreds of Management topics too. Am still learning. Each day is different. Every experience is recorded and cross-checked. Everything is based on facts. Thank you so much. Hope to touch 500 articles by end of December 2019.

Congratulations to Shri. Sivakumar. It is indeed a great achievement. I am sure there is lot to come from you in future. Best wishes for your future endeavors.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

Excellent achievement, it's not easy to write an article, it needs knowledge, author skills, command over the language, 250 articles! Congratulations Mr. AB Shivakumar, your articles are very informative and give an unique perspective. Wishing you the best for new target of 500 articles..

Excellent. A rare achievement. Many articles I read on this site these days are from you only. You are very clear in your ideas and you are very straight in conveying your opinions and views. Really 250 articles in a span of one year is a great achievement and on average I think you have submitted 2 articles in 3 days. This is an excellent achievement. My hearty congratulations to you for this achievement and I hope you will continue your quality and speedy work in the coming days.
    I think you should be awarded star of the year award for your excellent performance in the articles section and your quality contributions in the Forum section and other sections. I wish and I hope you will get it.
    I should thank you for mentioning me in your thread. I don't know how much use is the information I have given to you.

drrao
    always confident

Thank you. I did go to one of the restaurants when I had been to Hyderabad. The food was just too good. I should thank you for everything. Am working on a number of new things and do hope to add value in whatever way I can. My count just now is 243. Hope the rest of the seven are approved too.

Congratulation sir on completing your target. The very first feeling I had reading this is simply wow. You are a real example of dedication and consistency. You are expertise in your field and your article have the reflection of the same. The quote- knowledge is power, holds true for you. Hope to read more from your side in the coming days. Keep writing and keep shining on the platform of ISC.
    Change is the only constant.

Many congratulations Sivakumar! Setting a target and achieving the same as planned is proof of your interest, will power and consistency. Let not this achievement cool down your spirits. Hope you will continue with the same interest and tempo. Glad to note that you have decided to spare more time for the forum section. Keep up the good work and all the best! Your achievement and the way you progressed, will, I am sure, be an inspiration for many others, especially our new members.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

My hearty congratulations ABSiva kumar. It is not an easy task to write250 articles in a year. It is due to your hard work and sincere efforts. You have achieved your target. You have proved that where there is a will there is a way.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Thank you Saji Sir and Hakimuddin Sir. It has been a nice journey. As Robert Frost said, I have miles to go before I sleep. The central focus of my articles on Management is based on so much reading and then picking up the threads from within Corporate India that fit the particular context and concept. And everything is changing too. Like the smartphone market. I do hope to pick up such threads and weave the concepts into discussion points. Am just about learning a little about SEO. There is so much to write. Shall do my best.

Congratulations on completing a year with ISC and hitting the tape in your dash towards your goal. Well done!

(And don't worry about "disturbing" me. I and other editors are always there to provide the requisite guidance, as is the case with other members who are also very helpful in being there to explain and clarify things. No need to address me as 'Madam' either!)

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Dear Vandana, It is quite appropriate to thank you so much. Remember the days when I struggled with the link thing and even raised a thread? Many members responded and you did it so well too. Finally, a relative of mine, a very young boy, just 21 years old, who is so IT savvy, got me to understand it. And now I shall seriously link many articles. I need to work hard, take down the references to current points from earlier articles and so on. It has been a great journey. Thanks a million to you and to every Member. I shall go to the real world, and then write. By the way, please be informed the fushion South Indian Thali at Dhakshinapuram bang opp the SIET college, just off Mount Road in Chennai is even better now. Only one small miss!! Someone paid for it so forgot to ask the actual price. The food and the ambiance is very good indeed. Pure vegetarian.

It is a great achievement and a praiseworthy matter. I congratulate you on this milestone and wish you more laurels like that. Your articles are full of content and very useful for the reader. I have read some of them and am impressed with the material. Excellent performance and I wish you all the best in the future.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations. Great job. It's not easy to write 250 articles. One has to have knowledge and time to do that. I read your articles and find them interesting and informative.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Thanks to each one of you for the encouragement. I do hope to write further. The world is full of stories. The Corporate Stories are very interesting too, as I am associated with it even today, in one way or the other. The lives of ordinary people also teach us many things. Based on actual interviews and observations, I do hope to write a series after this summer is gone. It is physically very tiring to go out and engage someone in conversation at this point in time. It is better to do so after the summer is over. Let me wait for a couple of months, but work on the other topics till then. I thank each member for their support and since I cannot do anything about politicians who do all sorts of atrocities in Tamil Nadu and elsewhere, can only silently pray that the economic inequalities do not become much wider. My interaction with NGOs is very illustrative. There is some hope herre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.