You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Madhya Pradesh

Now will he dare to talk about 'saffron terror'?

She is a Sadhvi. At the insistence of the then Government leaders, police had to arrest her. She had suffered inhuman torture in the police lockup and jail, but even then she didn't admit her fault. Why would she admit? She never took part in any dirty conspiracy. Even then, she had to remain in jail for ten long years. When she came out, she was physically very weak, but her spirit was intact.

I am talking about Sadhvi Pragya Thakur. Day before yesterday, this great Sadhvi joined BJP. Yesterday, the party announced her name as the party candidate in the Bhopal Lok Sabha constituency against Digvijaya Singh, the Congress leader.

Many Members would remember that this leader, Digvijaya Singh, along with Sushil Kumar Sindhe and P Chidambaram, propounded the theory of 'saffron terror' or 'Hindu terror'. Now, let us see whether this politician or his party colleagues dare to mention 'saffron terror' while campaigning against Sadhvi Pragya. Let us see his courage, conviction and campaigning.
    Partha,
    I would appreciate if you attach a photograph of Sadhvi Pragya Thakur, for better understanding.

No life without Sun

She is a bold and brave lady and do not care for the falsely crying opponents. She is a great example of courage and conviction. I think no one will dare to call her names now. Once she wins she will contribute in the nation building and progress of the downtrodden.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Will the ISC management allow me to attach her image? It is readily available on the internet.
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

Partha,
    ISC won't object to attaching of photographs or images copied from other sources. The only thing is, you must indicate the source from where you copied the image by saying "courtesy so and so"

No life without Sun

Sadhvi Pragya, along with Lt Colonel Prasad Shrikant Purohit was charged in the Malegaon blasts. On September 29, 2008, two bombs fitted on a motorcycle exploded, killing seven people and injuring over 100 in Malegaon in Maharashtra, around 270 km from Mumbai. They are both out on bail in the case. She was in jail for ten years and she suffered a lot. So far nothing is proved against her.
    BJP never last this seat since 1989 even though there are a good number of the Muslim population here. This time Congress has allotted to Digvijay Singh this seat. Now with this lady coming in here, the chances for Singh will come down and a good number of Votes will break from Congress to this lady. Thakur has called the contest a "dharma yudh" and accused Digvijaya Singh of equating saffron with terrorism.
    Let us hope that she will come out with flying colours in the elections

drrao
    always confident

Dr. Rao: She will definitely come out with flying colours- there is no doubt about it. But the issue is whether Digvijaya Singh dares to talk about so-called 'Hindu terror' and expects to give a fight to Sadvi.
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

For more than nine years in the interrogation with lock-up beating & sufferings but not even a single proof of evidence against her but the unfortunate part of this whole story is that many among us wouldn't still be able to differentiate & figure out about what lying in the word "intolerance"?

It is very sad to note that our media and some vested interests project and compare a Nationalists to a terror outfit. The case of Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur is the best example. Truth always triumphs.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

• Sign In to post your comments