You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

The movie Tashkent File- A must watch movie for every Indian.

I am sure how many of us know that the 2nd of October is the birthdate of our second PM and probably the only Honest PM of India.

It is really a shame for us that we call ourselves the biggest democratic country but our past history says differently. I will not say much here but the facts which are kept so strongly in this movie about the death of Lal Bahadur Sashtri. Today's youth especially should watch this movie to know about history which was kept hidden so far.

An old proverb, you can run or forget the past but cannot hide, it comes back and rewrite its own history. This is what this film is all about.
    I agree with the author. I am the biggest admirer of the second PM of India, Sri Lal Bahadur Shastri. He was very down to earth person and never misused the power he was having. His son was working in a company and he was due for promotion. He requested his father just to say a word to his MD so that he will get promoted. Lad Bahadur Shastri simply refused and in fact asked him not to take promotion as people may think that he got promoted because he was the son of PM. This incident reminded me Rama who sent his wife to the forest as one person in his kingdom talked bad about him. Lal Bahadur Shastri took a loan in a bank for purchasing a car and before completely repaying it he was killed. His wife repaid the money even though the bank says they will waive it off. Such is his nature.
    I have not seen the movie. But now after seeing this post, I am thinking of seeing this film. Thanks to the author for this thread which made me know that this movie is about Shastri Ji

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments