You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Happy Easter Sunday Wishes 2019 - share your Easter messages here

Extending our warm wishes to everyone with peace and joy on this lovely Easter morning! May this auspicious day which symbolizes hope and fresh beginnings bring happiness and prosperity to all. Share the Faith - and enjoy the Easter eggs and chocolates!
    Happy Easter day to all the members of IndiaStudyChannel. I wish all the members who celebrate this festival on this day will have a beautiful and prosperous day. All the best to all of them.
    drrao
    always confident

Best wishes of happy easter Sunday to all. May god bless all with good health , peace and prosperity.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

Wishing the ISC family a Happy Easter 2019 and usher in peace and harmony into our lives.

Happy Easter and my best wishes for Easter Sunday to all the members of ISC family. May this day brings good health, peace and prosperity in entire life.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Happy Easter day to all friends. May this festival brings peace, harmony and prosperity in their lives.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Happy Easter.
    My Easter Greetings to all my fellow ISCian. May this festival bring us peace, harmony, prosperity and longevity.
    Happy Easter.

No life without Sun

A little while ago I read the tragic news of bomb blasts in Sri Lanka on this auspicious day. Really sad. Our prayers are with them.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

As far as I know, around 150 Christians have died in Srilanka. The first attack was in a hotel and the second one is at a church in Batticaloa. News of further attacks is coming. Two suicide bombers who have become 'shahids' have been identified.
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

Happy Easter to all of my friends. Also strongly detest for the attack in Sri Lanka. May god give immense strength to members of family of victims.
    Sri Lankan govt. must take strong actiom against this terror attack.

Happy Easter Sunday to all in the ISC family. I am saddened after hearing the news of blasts in Sri Lanka on this day. Many have lost their lives in that tragic incident and no strong word is enough to denounce this attack. My prayers are with them.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.